HP Officejet Pro 8746 Wireless Setup in Windows
Identify your Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password for HP Officejet Pro 8746 Wireless Setup in Windows.
Sometimes you may forget the password of the wireless network, you can find it from the computer, the router or the paperwork provided by the Internet Service Provider.
Step 1: Detect the Password from a Computer Connected to the HP Officejet Pro 8746 Wireless Network
- Find view network connections in Windows, and choose View network connections from the results.
- The Network connection window opens.
- Right-click on the wireless network name, and then choose Status.
- The Wi-Fi Status or Wireless Network Connection status window opens.
- Tap on the Wireless Properties option.
- Click Security, and then click the Show Character check box to see the wireless network password for 123.hp.com/setup 8746.
- In case the Show character check box is not available and cannot be chosen, proceed to the next step.
Easily detect the wireless network password from a computer that is connected to the wireless network. To display the network security password on a Windows computer, access the network properties window.
Step 2: Recognize the HP Officejet Pro 8746 Password on the Router
The routers from an ISP have a tag on the base that displays the wireless network password for HP Officejet Pro 8746 Wireless Setup. The wireless network password is also known as the wireless key, security password, WPA key, WPA password, WPA2 password or WEP password, wireless password.
If you cannot find the password from the tag or your password has modified, continue to the next step.
Step 3: Find the Password on the Internet Service Paperwork
Check the documentation from the Internet Service paperwork. The welcome letter from the ISP provides the network name and the password. Contact your Internet Service Provider for help.
For detailed information, contact us.
How to Connect HP Officejet Pro 8746 Printer to Wireless in Mac?
Discover your Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 password for Mac device
Easily print your document wirelessly, you need to have a wireless network password for HP Officejet Pro 8746 Wireless Setup. The password may also be named as WEP key, Wi-Fi security key, WPA or WPA2 passphrase. Wireless password is given by ISP, and you might have edited the password.
Step 1: Detect the Password from a System Connected to the Wireless Network
- In the Finder menu bar, click Go, and then choose Utilities.
- Open the Keychain Access application.
- From the Keychain list, click on Local Items option.
- From the category list, select Passwords.
- Double-click the wireless network name, and then click the Show password checkbox.
- If required, index the administrator password, and then click on the Ok option.
Suppose the show Password check box is not available or you do not have the administrator password, continue to the next step.
Step 2: Find the HP Officejet Pro 8746 Wireless Password on the Router
Routers from an ISP will have a tag on the base that displays the wireless network password. If you cannot identify the password from the label or the password has been modified, follow the next step.
Step 3: Identify the Password on the Internet Service Paperwork
Verify the documentation from the ISP, the welcome letter from your ISP has the wireless network name and password. Contact your Internet service Provider for assistance. With our steps you can achieve a HP Officejet Pro 8746 Wireless Setup. If you face any issues, contact us.