Easy HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer Setup – Unboxing
For HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer Setup, find these simple steps for first time printer setup and installation.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Installation
- Separate the printer from the box, eliminate the packing materials from the box which comes with the printer.
- Grasp either side of the handles and access the ink cartridge access door till it fits into place to remove all the tapes and packing materials from inside the printer.
- The cartridge access door should be closed.
- Link the power cord to the back of your printer, and then link the other end of the power cord into the electrical supply. Subsequently, power up the printer.
- Access the input tray to place the stack of unused paper with the proper width guides.
- Get access to the ink cartridge access door. You should touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge until it placed properly. Subsequently, close the ink cartridge access door.
- After completing the installation of ink cartridges, the printer prints an alignment page by itself.
- Best quality can be attained by aligning the ink cartridge.
- Unlock the scanner lid.
- The alignment page is located in such a way that the printed side faces down on the scanner glass. Mount it based on the inscribed guides around the glass.
- The ink cartridges should be placed based on the 123 hp ojpro 8710 printer model.
- Trail the instruction to install the printer software.
- The printer software should be installed.
- The printer should not be linked to the computer until you are guided to do so in HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer Setup.