How to do HP Officejet Pro 8710 Factory Reset?
If you have made some changes in the printer settings and want to restore the original factory settings, you can do hp officejet pro 8710 factory reset. The original factory settings can be regained by following simple instructions. You can restore the settings by using the options on the printer control panel, or you can manually reset the printer.
Restore Factory Default Settings on HP Officejet Pro 8710
- Power on the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer.
- From the printer control panel, open the Dashboard.
- Tap the Printer Maintenance option and search for Restore option on the screen.
- Select the Restore option and choose Restore Settings.
- Tap the function that you would like to restore the original default settings.
- The default settings can be restored for functions such as Copy, Scan, Fax, Photo, Network, and Printer Setup.
- Tap Restore and a message stating that the settings will be restored appears on the printer control panel.
- Choose Yes and the settings will be restored, Now you can complete the hp officejet pro 8710 factory reset.