HP Officejet Pro 8610 Setup to Customize & Use Google Drive App
Make use of the Google Drive App on your HP Officejet Pro 8610 Setup printer’s control panel to store the scanned documents in your Google Drive account.
Step 1 : Customize the Google Drive app on your HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer
Ensure that your Android mobile devices and Apple devices can access your printer’s control panel to setup the Google Drive App.
- Organize the following items
- Your Android mobile devices or Apple devices should be connected to the network with an Internet Access
- Enable Web Services on your printer
- Create a Google account
- Switch on the printer.
- Search for the Drive app on the printer’s control panel.
- Write down the activation code that appears.
- Access a browser window to login to your Google Account on your computer or mobile device.
- In the web browser’s address bar, key in www.google.com/device and then press Enter.
- Enter the activation code in the text box below connect your device and then press Continue.
- Press Confirm on the printer’s control panel.
- To save your email address, press Yes.
- To avoid unwanted access to your Google Drive Account, type a 4- digit Personal Identification number(PIN) and then touch OK.
- Press Continue to complete the HP Officejet Pro 8610 Setup after typing the PIN in the text box.
Step 2 : Use the Google Drive app
Make use of the Google Drive App to print documents or photos from your Google Drive account to your printer or scan documents from printer to your Google Drive account.
- Print a document or photo from your Google Drive Account
- Utilize Google Drive App to print documents or photos from your Google Drive Account to your printer.
- Look for the Drive App on the printer’s control panel.
- Choose your email address and then press Login.
- Key in your PIN and then press Login again.
- Press View & Print to see a list of the documents and photos in your Google Drive Account.
- Choose the document or photo you wish to print and then press Print.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Setup to Scan from your Google Drive account
- To scan the documents or photos to your Google Drive account from your HP Officejet Pro 8610 Setup printer, utilize the Google Drive app.
- Search for the drive app on the printer’s control panel.
- Enter your email address and then press Login.
- Key in your PIN and then press Login again
- Press Scan & Upload to access your Google Drive Account.
- Load the document or photo:
- Place the document or photo either on the scanner glass or on Automatic document feeder.
- If necessary, alter the scan settings and then press Scan.
- The scanned document or photo is stored in your Google Drive Account.
HP OJ Pro 8610 How to Print from iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch?
- To print photos, documents, emails or webpage from your Apple iPad, iPhone or iPod use Apple AirPrint, a built-in printing solution for iOS devices.
- Print with Apple AirPrint
- Print from most apps to a printer that is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple iOS device.
- Ensure that the wireless feature is on your printer.
- Establish a connection between your printer and local network.
- If your printer has a wireless icon, ensure that the blue light is on and not flickering.
- Access the Wi-Fi settings on your Apple iOS device.
- Ensure that your mobile device and printer are connected to the same local wireless network.
- Access the document, photo, email or webpage you wish to print, then select the Share icon.
- Select the Print or the Print Icon based on the type of file you want to print.
- In the Printer options menu, tap on the Select printer icon and a list of available printers on the network displays.
- Alter your HP Officejet Pro 8610 Setup printer settings, if necessary and then select Print