HP Officejet Pro 8600 Setup
Using HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer generates professional color prints Print more pages, evade breaks, and surge ink savings with high-capacity, individual ink cartridges that can be substituted only when one cartridge runs out. Make a long-lasting impression and generate professional-quality color and extraordinary fade and water-resistant documents. Print from near or far, when you are away from the office, custom your mobile device to print to a web-connected printer across the room—or across town, follow below for HP Officejet Pro 8600 Setup.
How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 8600 Printer?
- The 123.hp.com Printer which is packed needs to be unsealed from the box and then take away the tapes.
- Examine whether any plastic tapes are on the printer display and at the printer’s interior region.
- Once it is over, you can take out the duplexer from the packaging and then take off all the bubble wrap and packing stickers.
- Fix the duplexer in your HP printer by turning the printer in such a way that its hind side faces you.
- It needs to be installed with ultimate care.
- When the installation is over, switch on your HP printer in such a way that the printer’s front side faces you.
- To switch on the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer it needs to be connected to the wall outlet with the help of the power cable.
- The one end of the power cable needs to be linked to the printer’s hind side while the other end is to be connected to the electrical wall socket.
- Power up your printer and configure all the necessary settings on the printer display.
- The paper tray needs to be installed into the feeder tray. Be heedful when you fill the paper tray with the paper.
- The misplacing of paper into the paper tray causes paper jam problem.
- It is obligatory to 123.hp.com/setup 8600 the ink cartridge into its slot so that the print job can be commenced.
- It is not feasible to work with your printer without installing the HP printer software. Install the appropriate driver software for your printer to bring them to a working condition.
- Employ the guides and HP Officejet Pro 8600 Setup the appropriate software for the printer.