123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 Print Functions
123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 Printing the essential documents
Trail to print the desired documents or images from Windows system and alter the related print job settings.
Printing your essential document
- Prior you make an attempt to print the documents, alter the documents to attain preferred text font and size, tap on the layout option, and you can modify the appearance settings.
- Tap on the File option, and then go ahead with Print to get into the general print settings from the application where you created the document.
- Select the 123 hp ojpro 8100 Printer Properties, Properties or Preferences options so that you can have a look at more layout options, quality and advanced print settings.
- The Printing Preferences or Document Properties window gets exhibited.
- Modify the following layout and paper settings for the print job. Menu names and the available settings alter by your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 printer.
Portrait or Landscape orientation
- Tap on Portrait to print vertically or Landscape to print horizontally.
- Go to the Orientation menu on the Layout, Finishing or Features option.
Paper tray or source
- Select the tray where you want to place the paper, if your printer has more than a single tray.
- Proceed with the Source or Paper source menu on the paper or Quality or Feature option.
- Customize the paper type you are using, like plain, brochure or the specialty types, for the proper 123 hp ojpro 8100 printer functionality.
- Pick out the Type, paper type or Media menu on the Paper or Quality or Features option.
- You are instructed to choose the paper size which is mounted on the printer, such as letter or legal paper.
- Select the Size or Paper Size menu from the Advanced option or on the Features option.
- Based on the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 printer model, print on the both side of the paper, or setup the print job to manually swipe the pages.
- Choose the Print on Both Sides option on the Layout, Finishing or Features option.
- The 123.hp.com/ojpro8100 Printing Shortcuts option also contains the provision to print on both sides of the document option.
Print photos with Windows Photo Viewer
Step 1 : Mount photo paper in the photo tray
- Keep your HP Officejet Pro 8100 printer on.
- Fix the paper inside the input tray towards you to access it as far as possible.
- Pull- out the paper width guides to their external position.
- Align the photo paper in such a way that the short edge forward and then print side facing downward into the photo tray.
- Affirm that you move the paper forward until it stops.
- Push the paper width guides inside so as they can be placed against the edges of the photo paper and confirm that the photo paper is centered in the tray.
- Check that you have reinstalled the output tray on the input tray. If you have removed it, push the input tray into the 123 HP ojpro8100 printer until it fixes into the proper place.
Step 2 : Align the print settings, and then print the photo
Windows Photo Viewer let you to set up the print job and to affirm that the paper in the photo paper input tray is used.
- Right-tap the image that you wish to print, click Print or Open with-> Windows Photo viewer-> Print.
- In the drop-down choice which is listed above the image, select your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 printer, alter the paper size and print quality. For the Paper type, go with HP Photo papers, and then Options.
- From the Print Settings window, Click on the Printer Properties option.
- As in the case of borderless images, tap on the Printing Shortcut option, choose Photo Printing-Borderless-> Paper or Quality option.
- On the Paper or Quality option, select Photo tray from the Paper Source pop-up list, and then go with the Advanced option.
- From the Advanced menu, you are advised to go with 10* 15cm/4*6in in the Paper Size drop-down list, and then click the Ok option.
- Click Ok from the Document Properties pane.
- From the Print Pictures window, click Print.
- Once the desired documents have been successfully printed, take off the unused photo paper from the paper tray. The curved paper may adversely affect your print quality.
Availing the Printer Claim Code
The printer claim code, a unique identification number is used to include the printer to the linked service. Follow the instructions to get the printer claim code.
Step 1 : Look at the HP Related arrangement necessities
Check that the printer has met the requisites before installing the printer on HP Connected. If the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 printer fails to satisfy the necessities, adding the printer to your HP Linked account cannot be done.
- Make sure that the printer has web- linked printing services.
- If the printer control panel has no icon or button, direct to the Web Services Setup, Network Setup, or Wireless Settings to look for the Web Services menu, liable to the printer model.
- Make sure that the computer is linked to an Ethernet or Wireless network inclusive of an active Internet connection.
- Clarify whether the printer is linked to the Internet.
Step 2 : Ensure the Web Service is enabled before acquiring the claim code
Embedded Web Server enables your printer to establish the connection over the Internet as such in HP ePrint.
Step 3 : Avail the printer claim code
After the Web Service is activated, pause for the 123.hp.com/ojpro8100 printer to print the Make the Most of Your 123 HP ojpro8100 Printer. The data page holds the information based on Web Services, and also the printer claim code. There might be the interruption when your printer is printing the information page. If the Web Service is activated, but the page does not print, pause for 5 to 10 minutes. If still the printing is not done, switch off the Web Services, and then power on the Web Services again to avail the new information page. Search for the printer claim code on the page, and then move to next step.
Step 4 : Sign up/ Sign in into HP Linked account and include the printer with the help of printer claim code
- Tap on the Sign Up option to generate a new account, or Sign in for any new accounts.
- Below My Printers tab, pick out the Add a Printer button.
- Index the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8100 printer claim code found on the information page and tap on the Add option-> Ok.
- If you have generated a new HP Linked account, ratify your account.
- The ePrint server gets navigated to the email account which you have used during the sign-up procedure. Log- in to the email, and follow the instructions to get the account confirmation to be finished.
- Click Ok from the Document Properties pane.
If the confirmation email is not obtained, the spam folder should be carefully checked.
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.123.hp.com/ojpro8100