Quick 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 Wireless Setup
The 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 Wireless Setup is required to enable the link between the printer and the Windows or Mac computer. It is the easiest method and does not need any cables or wires to be plugged to the printer. Proceed with the steps given below on how to set up the Wireless Setup.
How to Connect HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer to Wireless?
- Make sure to know the name and password of the router’s network.
- Place the computer within the range of the router.
- Power on the router, computer, and printer.
- Pull out all the cables connected to the 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 printer.
- Hit the Wireless icon -> Setup -> Wireless Settings -> Wireless Setup Wizard on the printer.
- Click OK after selecting your network and input its password.
- Download the printer full feature software and follow the installer instructions if you are looking for a better guided 123.hp.com/setup 6978.
Solve HP Officejet Pro 6978 Troubleshooting Issues
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Troubleshooting is done to resolve the issues that occur in the device. The steps on how to rectify the 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 printer errors are given in the user manual.[su_row] [su_column size=”1/3″ center=”no” class=””]
Why is My HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer Offline?
- Check the connectivity of your Officejet Pro 6978 printer using the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- Ensure that the Officejet Pro 6978 printer is set as the default.
- Verify if the driver for your Officejet 6978 printer is installed on the computer.
- Try resetting your Officejet Pro 6978 printer.
- Restart your Personal Computer and network router (for wireless connection).
- Detach and then reattach the USB cable if the Officejet Pro 6978 printer uses a wired setup.
- Change the status of your printer connection from Offline to Online mode.
- If you are not able to resolve the Offline error, contact us.
Why is My HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer Not Printing?
- Verify if sufficient stack of papers is loaded in the main paper tray.
- Ascertain to install ink cartridges that are genuine and compatible with your Officejet 6978 printer.
- Check if the drivers are outdated or corrupted.
- Uninstall the printer software from your Windows or Mac computer.
- Reinstall the latest driver for your Officejet 6978 printer from this website.
- Ensure your Officejet 6978 printer is not in sleep or inactive mode.
- Verify if any other operation such as scan or copy is done by the Officejet Pro 6978 printer, wait for it to complete.
- Now try carrying out the print function. If the 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 troubleshooting continues, contact us.
How to Solve HP Officejet Pro 6978 Paper Jam Issue?
- A Paper Jam error message gets displayed on the control panel of your Officejet 6978 printer.
- Switch On your Officejet Pro 6978 printer and open its access door.
- Unplug the power cable from the Officejet Peo 6978 printer’s back and power source.
- Look for paper jams or obstructions inside the carriage area using a flashlight.
- Take the jammed papers gently out of the Officejet Pro 6978 printer.
- Try moving the carriage manually.
- Close the cartridge access door. Reconnect the power cord between the Officejet Pro 6978 printer’s rear and the outlet.
- Check if the error message has disappeared from the printer’s operation panel, By Following our Guidelines you can easily do HP Officejet Pro 6978 Wireless Setup and Solve 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 Troubleshooting Issue.