HP Officejet Pro 6970 How to Scan?
Instant Solution for HP Officejet Pro 6970 How to Scan from our technical experts.
Searches Related to “hp officejet pro 6970”
How to Scan Documents & Photos on HP Officejet Pro 6970 Printer?
- Install the Full Feature driver for the Officejet Pro 6970 printer from this page.
- Raise the scanner lid, then load the photo or document on the glass, and then lower the lid.
- Tap the name of your Windows or Mac system on the control panel of your Officejet Pro 6970 printer.
- If you are prompted to select the type of scan operation, perform the same.
- The HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer starts the scan work.
- After the scan task finishes, click on the appropriate file with scan its name.
HP Officejet Pro 6970 How to Scan? – Computer
- Confirm that you haven launched the Full Feature driver on your computer.
- Locate the scanner lid on your Officejet Pro 6970 printer and then open it.
- Keep the item that is to be scanned onto the scanner glass.
- Lower the flatbed scanner’s lid. Press the Scan button on the front panel of your Officejet Pro 6970 printer.
- Choose the name of your computer to which you want to send the scanned document.
- Click the type of scan that you need and end the scanning process by clicking the OK option.
How do I Set Up Scan to Email on HP Officejet Pro 6970?
- Utilize the HP Scan software for performing the scan to email function.
- Search for Hewlett Packard on your computer or laptop.
- Choose your Officejet Pro 6970 printer and the HP Printer Assistant application opens on your desktop.
- Select the Scan button and then click the option which is mentioned as Scan a Document or Photo.
- HP Scan appears on the screen, choose Email as JPEG or Document to Email.
- Click the Scan button and select Send to finish the process. We hope that you got a complete solution for hp officejet pro 6970 how to scan.