123 HP Officejet Pro 6958 Printer
The output provided by this printer is above average. As it is compatible with the Instant Ink Solution, you can enroll your 123 HP Officejet Pro 6958 printer to the account and can get the ink respective to your requirement. It is compatible with multiple connectivity options. It supports auto duplexing and has built- in Automatic Document Feeder.
- Function- Print, scan, copy, and fax
- Wireless compatibility- available
- Added feature- Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print
- Automatic document feeder- Present
- Auto duplexing- Yes
- Instant Ink Solution- Available
- Maximum number of copies- Up to 99
- Color Copy capability- Yes
- Fax memory- Up to 100 pages
Unboxing HP Officejet Pro 6958 Printer Setup
- Once the 123 HP Officejet Pro 6958 printer shipment box reaches your doorstep, check if all the accessories mentioned in the manual are available. Now take the printer out from the box and eliminate all plastic tapes and stickers around it.
- Unlock the exterior door of the printer to remove the tapes and packing present inside the ink cartridge access door. Eliminate the tapes and cardboard box from inside the printer.
- Take out the cartridges, power cord, and a USB cable from the box. Now using a power cord, link the printer’s rear end and the electrical outlet. Subsequently, push the power button to switch on the printer.
- To install the ink cartridges, hold on until the printer completes the startup process and the carriage displaces to the center region of the printer.
- After removing the plastic tapes on the ink cartridge, slide the new ink cartridge at a slight upward angle into the empty slot. Subsequently, push on the ink cartridge until it fits into place.
- Redo the same procedure to install all the other 123 HP Officejet Pro 6958 ink cartridges. Subsequently, close the ink cartridge access door and the exterior door of the printer.
- To load paper into the tray, raise the input tray and then slide the paper width guide all the way to the left side. Place white plain paper and slide the paper stack until it stops.
- Once the paper is placed in the loading tray, go ahead with the printer software installation steps and accomplish the installation.
123.hp.com/ojpro6958 – Driver and software download
Driver is a kind of a software required to be installed on the computer to which the 123 HP Officejet Pro 6958 printer is connected. Use the simple instructions provided on our website to complete the download and installation steps. Get the latest version of driver from us. Know more by clicking on the call option displayed.
- The successive instructions would help you get the full- featured driver and software on your computer easily. It is recommended to the get the latest version of the driver if the printer functions are to be successful.
- Use the prompts to customize Windows Update to automatically download driver software. To do this, get directed to the Change Device Installation Settings from the control panel settings.
- Click on Yes and choose the Save Changes option. Subsequently, link the printer to the computer using any one of the compatible connection methods.
- If you opt for the Wireless connection modes, search and go along with any one of the platforms. It can be either Wireless Setup Wizard or Wi- Fi Protected Setup.
- Once the connection is made, choose your printer connection type and make use of the Windows Add a Printer Wizard to install the built- in driver.
- Go to the control panel settings and choose the Devices and printers option. Click on Add a printer and search if your 123.hp.com/ojp6958 printer name is enlisted.
- Follow the prompts and hold on for the computer to link to the printer and then choose Next to install the print driver.
HP Officejet Pro 6958 Mobile printing
STEP 1: Check if the printer is compatible with the ePrint feature. Ratify that your computer is linked to the network using any one of the preferred methods.
STEP 2: Enable Web Services from the control panel of the printer or the Embedded Web Server in order to let your 123 HP Officejet Pro 6958 printer communicate securely over the Internet with web- connected printing services.
STEP 3: To get the printer email address, click on the Important Printer Setup Instructions or Make the Most of your printer page.
STEP 4: Check the manual to know the compatible file formats of documents, photos, webpages over the Internet successfully.
STEP 5: To get more information, give us a call on the number that is displayed on the screen.
STEP 1: The instructions provided below help you print the required documents and photos from your Apple devices easily provided the version of the ioS is 4.2 and later.
STEP 2: Before you start to print, check if the Apple devices and printer are sharing the same internet connection either using Wireless network or Wi- Fi Direct.
STEP 3: Keep your printer in ready state and access the photo you like to print. Choose the Action icon and click on Print. On the Printer options menu click on Select Printer and then choose your 123 hp ojpro6958 printer from the list.
STEP 4: Go to option and choose number of copies you like to print and then tap on the Print option.
STEP 5: Give us a call on the number prompts on screen to know more about the Apple AirPrint feature.
Google Cloud Print Setup
STEP 1: Make use of this Cloud based free service to know how to print documents and photos securely from any network- connected device to your printer.
STEP 2: Connect the HP Officejet Pro 6958 printer to Google Cloud Print. To print from an Apple iOS device, setup Google Cloud print from a Chromebook or computer.
STEP 3: Once you customize the printer, choose a document, webpage, email, or photo from your Chromebook or computer, Apple iOS device or Android using Google Cloud Print.
STEP 4: You can also share your printer, family and friends who have a Google Cloud account can print to your printer.
STEP 5: To get further details from our tech- support team.
HP Officejet Pro 6958 Troubleshooting
Clear Paper Jam
- Use the successive instructions if regular paper, specialty paper or envelopes get stuck in the printer. Never ever remove the jammed paper from the front cover of the HP Officejet Pro 6958 printer.
- Check if the tray has jammed paper. To do this, power off the printer and remove the stuck paper manually and then power on the printer.
- While removing the jammed paper, use both hands while removing jammed paper from the tray.
- Once you remove the jam, make sure that no scraps of paper are stuck in the printer.
- Check if any jam is present in the back of the printer and ADF tray. To clear away jams from such area, open the front cover of the printer and gradually eliminate the jammed paper.
- Post your queries and get the appropriate solutions from our tech- support team.
Print Quality Issue
- Using of ingenuine ink cartridge leads to print quality issue. If you get to know if the print quality issue is due to using the third- part ink, remove the cartridge and install a new cartridge.
- Check the printouts if any ink smears are present. Make use of an automated tool to solve this. To do this, place enough plain paper into the tray and click on Setup.
- Choose the Tools option and swipe the display to click on the Clean Page Smears option. Wait until the printer slowly feeds a blank page and ejects it.
- Check if the settings you have done corresponds to the print job you assign your 123 HP Officejet Pro 6958 printer.
- Check the ink level of the installed ink cartridge and substitute a new one before entire of ink gets over. Get more details from our tech- support team.
Wireless Connection Problem
- Whenever the connection issue occurs, boot up the router, printer, and the computer.
- Using diagnosing tools like HP Print and Scan Doctor helps you resolve connection issues.
- Scrutinize the status of the wireless connection established between the printer and the computer and verify the Wireless Network test results page.
- Make sure that no unwanted channel interference occurs. Subsequently, print a Network Configuration page to know what the issue actually is.
- Try to reconnect the wireless network name and re- establish the printer connection.
- Deactivate all additional routers. More the number of routers the more will be the interference and performance issues.
- Keep the router, printer, and the computer at a minimal distance in order to avoid interpreting of 123 hp officejet pro 6958 wireless signal.
- The printer prompts the ink cartridge issue when the installed HP 6958 ink cartridge level is low than normal or the installed ink cartridge is incompatible with the printer.
- To get a new compatible ink cartridge, go to HP Sure Supply, set the country or region option, and follow the prompts to place an order of a new ink cartridge.
- Take out the installed ink cartridge, check, and place the cartridges again.
- Boot up the 123 HP Officejet Pro 6958 printer. To restart the printer, power on the printer and when the printer is in on state, remove the power cord from the printer’s rear end. Hold on for a minute and then re- establish the connection again.
- Reach our technical support team to know more details.
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.123.hp.com/ojpro6958