Instant HP Officejet 6500 Wireless Setup
HP Officejet 6500 Wireless Setup is a connection in which the printer gets connected to the Windows or Mac computer without using any cables or wires.
How to Connect HP Officejet 6500 Printer to Wireless in Windows?
- Prepare for the wireless setup by gathering the name of your wireless network and also its password.
- Ascertain to bridge your Windows computer to the wireless network.
- Go to your Officejet 6500 printer’s rear and detach the USB cord if present.
- Navigate to the front panel of your Officejet 6500 printer and touch the Setup button on it.
- Select the Network Settings option and then choose the OK button.
- Tap Wireless Setup Wizard and touch the right arrow key to select the OK option.
- Finish the network set up by following the directions that appear on the panel.
- Ascertain to launch the driver from this website.
How to Connect HP Officejet 6500 Printer to Wireless in Mac?
- The Auto HP Officejet 6500 Wireless Setup mode does not need the network name and the password.
- Make sure you do not use a static IP address on your Mac computer.
- To use the HP Auto Wireless Connect method, install the driver from this page.
- Comply with the prompts that display on the computer.
- Select the mode of connection as Wireless.
- Choose the Yes, send the wireless settings to the printer option.
- HP Auto Wireless Connect can be used only on Mac computers that run on OS X 10.5 and later versions of the operating system.
- To restore the Auto Wireless mode, touch Restore Network Defaults or Restore Network settings on the printer’s front panel.
Easy HP Officejet 6500 WiFi Setup
Wi-Fi setup is a connection type that allows the Officejet 6500 printer to connect to devices such as computers and laptops.
How to Connect HP Officejet 6500 to WiFi?
- Utilize the HP Smart application for doing the print operations from the printer that is connected to the Apple device.
- Go to the manufacturer’s website from any browser.
- Download and then launch the HP Smart application.
- Ensure that the Android or Apple device is linked to the wireless network.
- Open the app and then add your Officejet 6500 printer to the list.
- If the printer is not present in the queue, select the Plus sign.
- Choose your Officejet 6500 printer from the queue.
- Comply with the steps that display on the screen to finish the hp officejet 6500 wireless setup.