Solution for HP Officejet 6500 Troubleshooting Issue
The common solutions for HP Officejet 6500 Troubleshooting the problems that happen in the printer are provided below.
Why is HP Officejet 6500 Printer is Offline?
- Make sure to power On the Officejet 6500 printer.
- Ensure that the printer is linked to the Wi-Fi network.
- Select the Start icon on your Personal Computer, then click the Settings option.
- Choose Devices and then click the option called Printers & Scanners.
- Click your Officejet 6500 printer, then select the Open Queue option, and then ensure that the Use Printer Offline mode is unticked.
Why is HP Officejet 6500 Printer Not Printing Black Ink?
- Look for the ink levels inside your black ink cartridge.
- Replace the black cartridge if the ink levels are present below the estimated level.
- If there is enough ink inside the black cartridge, then ensure it is compatible with the Officejet 6500 printer.
- Clean the black cartridge by making use of an automated application.
- If the hp officejet 6500 troubleshooting error persists, update the printer’s firmware.
Why is HP Officejet 6500 Printer Won’t Scan?
- Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor software if you are using a Windows computer.
- Uninstall the printer software from its root level on the PC.
- Reinstall the Officejet 6500 printer’s driver from this website.
- Go to the WIA dependencies on your computer and ensure that the Startup values are set rightly.
- Check if there are any problems with the wired or wireless connection of your Officejet 6500 printer and resolve the same.
How to Solve HP Officejet 6500 Printhead Problem?
- To rectify the printhead issue, reset the Officejet 6500 printer.
- Turn On the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Allow the printer to be powered On.
- Disconnect the electrical cord from the printer and also from the socket.
- Wait for at least fifteen seconds and then reinsert the cord between the Officejet 6500 printer and the socket.
- Switch On the printer and then check if the hp officejet 6500 troubleshooting issue for printhead has been fixed.