[Solved] HP Officejet 5255 Is Not Printing
Is your HP OfficeJet 5255 is not printing any documents? Being an All-in-One printer, it must fulfill all your printing needs, but sometimes printing errors come out of the blue without warnings. Keep reading the instructions given on this page to learn how to resolve the printing issues.
Solution 1: Check The Printer Connection
- Verify if your printer is turned on when you send the print jobs.
- If the printer is not turned on, check the power cord connected to it. Try to restart your printer and wait until it is ready.
- Next, check if the USB cable is firmly connected at both end ports.
- In case you have connected your HP OfficeJet 5255 printer and computer over a wireless network, check the wireless connection status.
- Try to restart your router and printer.
- Reconnect your printer to your wireless network.
- If the connection issue persists, run the HP Printer and Scan Doctor diagnostic tool to fix the connection issue automatically.
Solution 2: Check The Printer Status
- On your Windows computer, go to Control Panel.
- Click the Devices and Printers tab.
- Select your printer’s model number in the available list.
- Check your printer status denoted at the bottom of the page.
- If the status is offline, your HP OfficeJet 5255 printer will not print any documents unless the status changes.
- To bring your printer status online, right-click the printer icon and select the Set as default printer option.
- Once again, right-click the printer icon and select the See what’s printing option.
- Cancel the pending print jobs, if any.
- Click the Printer tab and deselect the Use Printer Offline option.
Solution 3: Check The Print Settings
- Open the Print dialog box and check if your printer’s name is selected.
- Click on Preferences or Properties to open the printer properties window.
- Check the print settings that are selected for your document.
- If necessary, change the print settings.
- Check if your printer is loaded with enough paper.
- Retry to print your document and check if the problem is resolved.
If still your HP OfficeJet 5255 is not printing any documents, contact our technical experts for assistance in resolving it.