Easy HP Officejet 5252 Setup for Printing
- Open the doc you want to print and expand the File tab under Menu.
- Select Print to open general print settings and click Printing Properties.
- Change the print job and color quality settings on the upcoming screen.
- Power on your Windows computer and click the Start icon on the taskbar.
- Search for Printers in the Windows search bar.
- Double-click the icon similar to your printer name.
- Single-click the Printer Properties from the list.
- Expand the Advanced tab on the next screen.
- Select the Printing Defaults option from the drop-down menu.
- Alter the settings that you want as defaults. Click Apply and then OK.
- If the HP OfficeJet 5252 printer has a Printing Shortcut tab, select a print job shortcut and customize the settings accordingly.
- Click the User Specified Print Settings and then select the Save As option.
HP Officejet 5252 Setup – Printing, Before printing a doc, you can edit it to adjust text format; font; alignment; & size, choose layout options, and change appearance settings.
How to do HP OfficeJet 5252 Scan?
Lift the scanner lid slightly and place the document to be scanned on the scanner glass. Tap the Scan icon on the printer’s access panel and review the scanned copy on your laptop.
How to Scan from HP OfficeJet 5252?
- HP Officejet 5252 Setup for Scan, Link the printer to a reliable power source and turn it on.
- Activate your wireless router linked to a network source.
- Touch the Wireless icon on your printer’s control panel.
- Bridge the printer’s Wi-Fi to your router.
- Associate the computer that you use with the same wireless network.
- Load the document to be scanned on the flatbed scanner.
- On the printer’s control panel, tap the scan button.
- A green-colored light passes across the scanner.
- After the scan completes, the scanned copy displays on the computer screen.
- Click Save at the page’s bottom to save the scanned copy.
HP OfficeJet 5252 Scan to Computer
- Download and install the HP OfficeJet 5252 full feature driver package.
- Connect the printer and the PC through a network or USB hub.
- Insert the document to be scanned into the printer’s scanner.
- Click Start and then Search on the PC. Type HP and tap the Enter key.
- Click on your printer model from the on-screen list and wait for a while.
- The HP Printer Assistant opens. Expand the Scan tab.
- Click Scan a Document or Photo and wait until the HP Scan software opens.
- Select Scan and the printer scans and displays the scanned file on your PC.
How to do HP OfficeJet 5252 Copy?
- Link your printer and laptop over a wireless network source.
- Pull the input tray and load A4 sheets or photo papers into it.
- Elevate the scanner lid upwards and place an original document.
- Make sure to remove the previously loaded papers.
- Place the document with the print side facing down.
- Press the Start Copy Black button to generate black copies
- Use the Start Copy Color button to make color copies.
- Check the output tray for the result produced.
How to do HP Officejet 5252 Fax?
- Follow our steps for hp officejet 5252 setup – Fax, On your laptop, load the doc that you want to hp officejet 5252 fax.
- Make sure not to use the telephone (for calling) while faxing.
- Type the receiver’s fax or telephone number on the printer’s display key panel.
- Tap the Black, Color, or Send icon on the printer’s access panel.
- If you hear a busy sound, then the receiver’s telephone line might be busy.
- Halt for few seconds and then try again or ask the receiver to terminate the call.
- After the fax sends, a test report prints from your printer.
- Tap the Cancel icon to terminate the fax process at anytime.
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.