Fix HP Officejet 4650 Troubleshooting Offline Issue
In some cases, you need to print the document or image, you might receive a printer offline message which affects the print job. Employ the procedures which are listed below to overcome the HP Officejet 4650 Troubleshooting Offline Problem.
Detect an Issue Automatically
The HP Print and Scan Doctor easily identifies and solves the printing problems.
- Double-click the HP Print and Scan Doctor to access the tool on the computer.
- Select Start on the Welcome screen.
- Select the printer, and then click on the Next option.
- Choose the Fix Printing option.
- You can view the list of results on the HP Print and Scan Doctor result screen.
- If you find a White Checkmark , the printer passed the test. Click Test Print or select Skip.
- If you find a White wrench , Print and Scan Doctor detected an issue and rectified it. Select Test Print or click Skip.
- If you find a Yellow exclamation point , the test has failed and it requires user action, but the step was skipped. Choose Test Print or click Skip.
- If you detect a red X , use the guides shown to solve your hp officejet 4650 troubleshooting issues.
Tips to Manually Resolve your Printer Issue
- Find the default printer and unpause the printing.
- Reset the HP Officejet 4650 printer and then verify the connection status.
- Verify that the correct port is selected.
- Attempt to link the printer to the network manually.
- Include an additional printer to windows.
- Reinstall the printer using the HP Printer Assistant.
Your printer is Not Recognized during Network Driver Setup
Employ the procedure to setup your HP Officejet 4650 printer for a Wi-Fi or wired network connection. If the installer does not detect the printer after choosing the connection type, one of the following errors might display
- Printer not detected
- Unable to detect your printer
- No devices found
- The printer could not be detected on the wireless network.
Step 1 : Reboot your System, HP Officejet 4650 Printer and the Router
- Disconnect the power cord from the router.
- Switch off the printer and the computer.
- Re-link the power cord to your router, and then wait for the Internet (activity) light to display a normal connection status.
- Turn on the 123 HP Officejet 4650 printer and the computer.
- Attempt to install the HP printer driver and software again.
Step 2 : Confirm the HP Officejet 4650 Network and Connection Status
- For Solve HP Officejet 4650 Troubleshooting Offline Issue, Ensure that the printer is ready for the network configuration.
- Wireless connection : On the printer, access the Wireless network or Settings menu to ratify that the wireless signal is powered on. Verify that the light next to the Wireless icon is either on and idle, or flashing.
- Wired Connection : Confirm that the cable is connected to the printer’s Ethernet port and to an available port on the router. The green (link) light should be inactive, and the orange (activity) light should blink when the cable is connected.
- Verify that the printer is not connected to a guest or host network.
- If you have a double band router, verify that it is set to the 2.4 GHz band. If your router is set to the 5 GHz band, the printer cannot link to the network.
- On your computer, view your network name and the password in the notification area.
- Try to install the HP printer driver and software again.
Verify that your network is working properly and that your printer is ready for the network configuration.
Step 3 : Connect the Officejet 4650 Printer to the Network Manually
Try to link the printer to the network manually so that the HP installer can identify the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer. Use the Wireless Setup Wizard in case you have a touch or text-based control panel or try with Wi-Fi Protected Setup. Once you are done with the connection, attempt to install the HP printer driver and software again.
Step 4 : Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor
HP Print and Scan Doctor is used to identify and solve printing and scanning problems. Activate Print and Scan Doctor to quickly and automatically perform different hp officejet 4650 troubleshooting steps to rectify the issue.
- Access the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool, and then click Start on the welcome screen.
- If the printer is not mentioned in the list, confirm that the printer is switched on and linked or choose My printer is not listed, and then click Retry.
- Pick your printer, and then choose Next.
- In case a connection issue is detected, choose the method being used to link the printer, make use of the instructions on the screen, and then click Retry.
Step 5 : Disable Firewall Software on the Computer Temporarily
- Revert to the Print and Scan Doctor window, and then click Network.
- In the drop-down menu, choose Troubleshooting Firewalls.
- Select the name of any firewall software on the system that has an Enabled status, and then click Disable.
- Attempt to install the hp oj4650 printer driver and software again.
Step 6 : Procedure to Uninstall the Officejet 4650 Driver and Software
- In case your printer is linked to the system with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from your printer.
- Find Programs and Features under Windows, and then choose Programs and Features in the list of results.
- From the available list of installed programs, choose your printer’s name, and then click Uninstall or Yes.
- Make use of the instructions, to complete the software removal.
- Boot up your computer.
Step 7 : Re – Installation of the HP Software
- Switch on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the system via a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer.
- Go to our website and then click on Software and Driver Downloads option.
- Click Download which is next to the full feature driver, or tap on Basic Drivers for other driver options, by following our steps you can complete HP Officejet 4650 Troubleshooting Issue.