Instant HP Officejet 4632 Wireless Setup for Windows
Go through the procedure for HP Officejet 4632 Wireless Setup.
Step 1 : Prior Requirement for the Installation Process
Prior to configure the officejet 4632 printer on the wireless network, avail the network name and password, then ratify that the router, printer and system are switched on.
- Satisfy the requisites.
- Service Set Identifier is the network name.
- The network password might also know as WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- Link the computer to the wireless network.
- Employ the broadband Internet access.
- Switch on the system and the printer. Ratify that you connect the printer and the computer to the same wireless network. Place the printer and the system at a closer distance within the range of the router during the setup process.
- Unplug any USB or Ethernet cable from your printer.
Step 2 : Establish the HP Officejet 4632 Wireless Setup
Employ the procedures to use the printer’s built-in hp officejet 4632 Wireless Setup wizard to identify the network name and index the network password.
- Ratify that you turned on your printer.
- From the 123.hp.com/oj4632 printer’s control panel, touch the Wireless icon. The Wireless Summary screen gets screened.
- Tap on the Settings option and then pick Wireless Settings.
- Pick Wireless Setup Wizard and then track the instructions on the control panel to connect the printer over the wireless network.
Step 3 : Download and Setup the Desired HP Officejet 4632 Software
Make use of the procedure to download and configure the full feature software from our website. When it is prompted, pick Wireless as the connection type.
- Power up the envy 4632 printer.
- If USB cable is used to connect the printer and the system, unplug the cable from the printer.
- Go to our webpage and then tap on Software and Driver Downloads option.
- Tap on Download which is followed by the full feature driver, or click Basic Drivers for other driver options, Click for Troubleshooting Issue.
Instant HP Officejet 4632 Wireless Setup for Mac
Employ the steps to configure the wireless printer on a local wireless network for hp officejet 4632 wireless setup.
Step 1 : Prep up for the Installation Process
- Inspect that you prepare the essential articles listed below, prior to configuring the 123.hp.com/oj4632 printer over the wireless network.
- Name of your network is the Service set Identifier.
- The network password may also be called as the WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- Ratify that you connect your computer over the wireless network.
- Employ broadband Internet access.
- Power up the printer and the computer and ratify that the printer and the computer are associated over the same wireless network. Confirm that you keep your system within the range of the router at the time of the setup process.
- Unplug any USB or Ethernet cable from the printer.
Step 2 : Couple the Printer to the Wireless Network
Trail the procedure to employ the wireless setup to link the printer to the wireless network.
- Switch on the Officejet 4632 printer.
- In the printer’s display, select the Wireless icon. The Wireless Summary screen gets screened.
- Tap on the Settings icon and then pick Wireless Settings.
- Choose Wireless Setup Wizard and then employ the prompts on the control panel for hp officejet 4632 wireless setup.
Step 3 : Download and Organize the Software
- Power up the printer and then detach the cable from the computer.
- Navigate to our website and then pick the Software and Driver Downloads option.
- If it is prompted, prefer a technique to find the printer model and then tap on the Download option.
- Depending on the prompts, you can configure the software. When it is vital, choose Add printer to generate a print queue on the Mac device.
- Tap on your printer name, choose the Use or Print Using option, pick the name of your 123.hp.com/oj4632 printer in the list and then pick Add.
- Revert to the HP installer to finish the whole installation process.
How to Perform HP Officejet 4632 Wi-Fi Direct Printing?
Attain a direct hp officejet 4632 wireless setup to the printer using Wi-Fi Direct that permits you to print without a local network or linking to the Internet. By enabling the Wi-Fi Direct on the printer, you may print documents or photos from Wi-Fi capable system and mobile devices.
Print from an Android Mobile Device that assists Wi-Fi Direct
Turn on Wi-Fi Direct from the printer and Wi-Fi on the supported Android mobile device, choose Direct-xx-HP [your printer model name] from the list of available printers.
- Install the updated version of the HP Print Service Plugin or Mopria Print Service on the Android mobile device. Download the plugin from the Google Play Store or additional Android app provider, depends on your region.
- Enable Wi-Fi Direct in the Officejet 4632 printer.
- From the printer’s display, press Wi-Fi Direct icon to screen the Wi-Fi Direct name and password.
- For printer without a display, tap on the Information option to print a report that provides you the Wi-Fi Direct name and password.
- If the printer does not contain an Information button, click on the Resume button for 2 seconds to print a report that provides you the Wi-Fi Direct name and password.
- If the option screens, choose Automatic to print without a password or pick Manual to inspect the print job from the printer or to get a password.
- From the Android mobile device, choose Settings-> Wi-Fi and inspect whether it is set to On.
- Access the document or images that you need to print from, and then pick Print from the app menu. Or else make use of the Share option from an app to send the essential content to the print plugin.
- Ratify that DIRECT-xx-HP [your printer model number] screens as the printer on the print settings screen. If a dissimilar printer name screens, choose the name to screen a list of available printer and then pick DIRECT-xx-HP [your printer model number].
- Choose the Print option, by following our steps you can complete HP Officejet 4632 Wireless Setup and WiFi Direct Printing.