123 hp oj 4632 Troubleshooting
Color or Black ink not printing
Your 123 hp oj 4632 printer is functioning correctly but the printed output is missing black or color ink or the printed page is empty or contains a less amount of ink.
Step 1 : Employ an genuine HP Ink cartridges
Always employ an original HP ink or toner supplies. The quality or consistency cannot be assured for non-HP or refilled cartridges. If you do not make use of authenticated HP cartridges, the steps which is listed below may not solve the problems. Directly Go to HP Sure Supply to examine ink or toner cartridge compatibility or purchase replacement cartridges and other supplies.
- Navigate to HP Sure Supply.
- If urged, select your country or region.
- Make use of the on-screen instruction to purchase fresh supplies or examine the cartridge compatibility with your HP printer.
You can also supply original HP cartridges and orders from other retailers. If the issue exists and you are employing original ink cartridges, do the next step.
Step 2 : Confirm the estimated ink levels
Print quality may be minimized by low ink levels. Inspect the estimated ink levels to examine if any ink cartridges are crucially low in ink or empty. From the control panel of the 123 HP Officejet 4632 printer, select the Ink icon to display the current estimated ink levels.
Step 3 : Replace any low or empty ink cartridges
Replace any critically low or empty ink cartridges, and then attempt to print again. If the ink cartridges display full ink levels, proceed doing with the next step.
- Power up your printer.
- Make certain to fill the printer with fresh, unused paper in the input tray.
- Clutch the handles on either side of the paper and then access the ink cartridge access door until it snaps into place.
- The carriage slides to the middle of your 123.hp.com/oj4632 printer.
- Stay until the carriage is idle and noiseless prior to you proceed.
- To release the ink cartridge, access the lid on the ink cartridge slot then gently fix the lid back until it stops.
- Drag out the ink cartridge to remove it from the slot.
- Take away the new cartridge from its package. Be careful to only touch the black plastic on the 123 hp oj 4632 ink cartridge.
- Remove the plastic tape from the ink cartridge.
- Smoothly, grasp the ink cartridge by its sides with the nozzle towards your 123 HP Officejet 4632 printer then fix the ink cartridge frontward into its slot.
- Lower the lid on the ink cartridge slot to protect the ink cartridge into place.
- Go over the above steps to set up the other cartridge, if required.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- While you have completed the ink cartridge installation, an alignment page will be printed by your printer automatically.
- Stay until the printer expels the alignment page after printing.
- Open the scanner lid.
- Keep the alignment page such that the print side faces downward on the scanner glass. Locate it according to the engraved guides around the glass.
- Shut the scanner lid and then choose Ok.
Your 123.hp.com/oj4632 printer aligns the newly installed ink cartridge. If you still face the print quality issue even after replacing any empty ink cartridges, proceed doing the next step.
Step 4 : Step-by-step procedure to clean the ink cartridges
Make use of an automatic tool in order to clean the dirt from the ink cartridge from the 123 HP Officejet 4632 printer’s display and then examine the results.
- Be certain to install the fresh sheets of paper in the input tray.
- From the printer’s control panel, navigate to left and then choose 123 hp oj 4632 setup.
- Pick Tools and then tap on the Clean Cartridges option.
- Your 123 hp oj 4632 printer prints a Print Quality Diagnostic report.
- Examine the print quality on the Print quality Diagnostic report.
- If the print quality is satisfactory, select No. You can put an end to the troubleshooting steps.
- If the print quality is unsatisfactory, select yes at the time it is urged to do the next troubleshooting step.
Step 5 : Discover the problem ink cartridge
Observe the printed Print Quality Diagnostic report in order to clean the problem ink cartridges. Evaluate the text and color blocks on the sample page to identify any defective ink cartridges.
- If you face any problem with the black text on the page, reinstall the black ink cartridge.
- If you detect any problem with the colored blocks on the page, replace the tri-color ink cartridge.
Step 6 : Examine the warranty status of the ink cartridge
If you have a defective cartridge or printhead, it may be under warranty. Examine for the warranty on the ink or toner supplies and then inspect the limited warranty details for your supplies.
Step 7 : Substitute the problem ink cartridge
Substitute the problem ink cartridge with a new cartridge, original HP ink cartridge.
- Power up your HP printer.
- Make sure to fill your 123.hp.com/oj4632 printer input tray with plain, white paper.
- Grasp the handles on either side of the printer and then access the ink cartridge access door until it snaps into the appropriate position.
- The carriage slides to the middle of your printer.
- Stay until the carriage is stable and stationary.
- To pull the cartridge, access the lid on the ink cartridge slot then drag the lid back until it stops.
- Remove the ink cartridge from the slot.
- Unseal the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Be tranquil to only touch the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- Remove the plastic tape from the ink cartridge.
- Clutch the ink cartridges by its sides with the nozzle towards the printer, then place the ink cartridge forward into the slot.
- Close the lid on the ink cartridge slot to safe the ink cartridge into place.
- Reiterate the above steps to install the other ink cartridge, if needed.
- Lower the ink cartridge access door.
- Once you install the new cartridges, your 123 hp oj 4632 printer mechanically prints an alignment page.
- Stay till the alignment page prints.
- Hold the scanner lid.
- Keep the alignment page such that the print side facing downward on the scanner glass. Locate it according to the engraved guides around the glass.
- Close the scanner lid and then pick Ok.
The printer aligns the ink cartridges. If you face the same problem, service your HP printer.
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.123.hp.com/oj4632