USB 123.hp.com/setup 4632 for Windows
Configure the printer for a USB cable connection to a computer which is working with Windows operating system. To obtain the most supported features from a USB connected printer, you can configure and 123.hp.com/setup 4632 the full feature driver.
Step 1 : Prep your HP Officejet 4632 Printer for the Setup
Organize for the USB connection setup and driver installation, prior to configuring ratify that you delete previously installed HP Officejet 4632 printer version from Windows.
- Meet the required criteria
- Power up your printer.
- Get a USB cable which is less than 3m in length.
- Available USB port on the system: If you connect via a USB hub or docking station, the printer may not get sufficient power to function appropriately.
- If you attach the USB cable to the computer prior to installing the printer driver, make use of the procedure to exclude the printer from the installation devices to make sure of a fruitful setup. Go to the next step to setup the driver.
- Detach the HP Officejet 4632 printer USB cable from your computer. Do not relink the cable until it is prompted at the time of the 123.hp.com/setup 4632 step.
- Look for devices under Windows and then tap on the Devices and Printers control panel settings in the result.
- Right-tap the printer model symbol and then choose Remove device. If various icons exist for the printer, eliminate them all.
- Shut the Devices and Printers window and then proceed with the next step.
Step 2 : Install the Driver and Set Up your Connection
Download and install the best obtainable printer driver to finish the USB connection.
- Direct to our website, fill with your corresponding printer model, and then employ the instruction to download the printer driver. Depends on the printer model, the printer driver installation application HP Easy Start might download.
- In case a driver or HP Easy Start downloads, make use of the prompts to access the download file or commence with the setup. When it is urged to prefer a connection type, pick USB. In case the 123.hp.com/setup 4632 is completed fruitfully, you may not track the remaining steps.
- In case the download fails, trail these steps to setup a driver from our website.
- Navigate to our website and then choose the Software and Driver Downloads option, index your printer model, if it is urged and then ratify that the operating system version is appropriate.
- In Driver-printer installation software, choose Download followed by the complete feature driver and then employ the instructions to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant or choose Download.
- When it is urged by the installer to prefer a 123.hp.com/oj4632 printer connection option, select USB to pursue with and finish the whole setup process.
- Trial to print, Scan or fax, depends on the printer functionality.
Quick HP Officejet 4632 USB Setup for Mac
Configure your printer for a USB connection to a Mac device. Get the most supported features from a USB connected printer, install the complete feature Officejet 4632 printer driver.
Step 1 : Prep for the 123.hp.com/oj4632 Setup
- Examine the essential articles to prepare for the USB connection setup and driver 123.hp.com/setup 4632.
- Power up the printer.
- Get the USB cable less than 3m in length.
- If you connect via a USB hub or docking station, your printer may not get adequate power to operate correctly.
- Unplug the printer USB cable from the computer hind side. Never re-plug the cable until it is prompted at the time of the driver installation procedure.
Step 2 : Step-by-Step Procedure for Printer Driver Installation and Connection Set Up
- Navigate our website, fill in your printer model in the appropriate box, and then choose Begin. Depending on your printer and the operating system version, the driver installation app HP Easy Start downloads.
- If the HP Easy Start downloads, make use of the instructions to access the download file to begin the setup. When it is inculcated to prefer a connection type, choose USB. If the setup is finished you no need to proceed with the next step.
- In case the HP Easy Start flops, make use of the steps to 123.hp.com/setup 4632 a driver from our website.
- Look at our website and then choose Software and Driver Downloads, fill in with your printer model, if suggested and then examine for the operating system version.
- In the Driver printer installation software, choose Download followed by HP Easy Start or the full feature driver, depends on the option that screens and then access the HP Easy Start file or the HP .dmg file in the Downloads folder.
- Select the HP Scan or HP Easy Scan in case your printer has a scanner to activate full scan functionality. Pick Add printer to generate a print queue. The Add window gets screened.
- Select the printer name, pick the Use or Print Using option and then click the Add option.
- Revert to the HP installer to finish the whole installation process.
- Attempt to print, scan or fax, depends on the printer functionality.
Instant HP Officejet 4632 Fax Setup
This document helps you on how to 123.hp.com/setup 4632 your printer to fax.
Step 1 : Meet all the Requisites
- Make sure that all the requirements have been satisfied prior to arranging your printer to fax.
- Attain an active telephone landline.
- Mount the ink cartridges on the 123.hp.com/oj4632 printer.
- Install the fresh paper in the printer’s input feeder tray.
- Get the telephone cord and adapter that came with the printer box.
Step 2 : Organize a Fax on your HP Officejet 4632 Printer
Obtain the telephone cord and modify the ring settings from the printer’s control panel. Set the ring settings from the control panel of the printer next to connecting a telephone cord. Make use of the instructions below to configure the fax on the printer.
- Detach any telephone devices from the phone jack that the corresponding printer is linked to.
- Unplug the yellow plug from the port labeled 2-EXT on the printer’s hind side.
- Hold the replying machine power cord from the phone jack and connect it to the port labeled 2-EXT on the printer’s posterior side.
- If any other phone cord is employed in its place rather than the one which came along with the printer to 123.hp.com/setup 4632 the printer, the fax job may be fruitless.
- Access the control panel of the printer, scroll the display to the left to pick Setup.
- Swipe the display up, choose Fax Setup -> Setup Wizard and then trail the instructions to set up the printer for faxing.
Step 3 : Procedure to 123.hp.com/setup 4632 for the Basic Fax Settings
Modify the default settings based on the necessity. Employ the instructions below to alter a few settings.
- Include the contacts to phonebook Make use of the instructions below to include a new contact to the phone book.
- Access the 123.hp.com/oj4632 printer control panel and then pick Fax -> Send Now.
- Tap on the Phone Book icon.
- Direct to the Phone Book Contact icon -> Plus Sign to include a contact.
- Choose Name, index the name and then select Done.
- Select Fax Number and then index the fax number of the contact, choose Done.
- Select Add.
Step 4 : Perform a HP OJ 4632 Fax Test
Do a Fax test to make certain that the fax configuration is done appropriately.
- Select Setup -> Fax Setup -> Tools -> Test.
- The fax sample report prints fruitfully.
- Have a glance at the Fax Test Report.
- If the report screens that the Officejet 4632 printer passed the test but the printer still faces faxing issue, make certain that the fax settings listed in the report to inspect whether they are correct. Inappropriate or blank settings may raise the fax issues.
- If the report displays that the 123.hp.com/setup 4632 printer has failed the test, employ the report for more details about repairing the fax issue.