Instant HP Officejet 4630 USB Connection
Easy Solution for HP Officejet 4630 USB Setup in Windows & Mac from our technical experts.
How do I Setup HP OJ 4630 USB in Windows?
Go through the instructions to setup the printer via USB connection for a system that operates using Windows. Windows computer should be installed with the full-featured printer driver to obtain the most supported features from a USB cable connected printer, Click for HP Officejet 4630 Troubleshooting Issues.
Step 1: Collect the required items for HP OJ 4630 Printer USB Setup
- Ensure that you have arranged all the items mentioned below starting up the setup process.
- Power on the 123 hp oj 4630 printer and prep your 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer for installation.
- You are instructed to link a cable whose length should not be more than 3 m in length.
- Your Officejet printer may detect an issue if it is not connected directly to the electrical outlet.
- All the cables that are linked to your printer need to be disconnected. The required prompts are obtained to prepare your printer for setup.
- You should connect the cable to the printer only when you are directed to do so.
- The Windows search tab screens, the index in with devices on the respective section, and then select the Devices and Printers control panel settings from the available list.
- Do right-click on the printer icon to exclude the devices that are connected to your 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer. Subsequently, click on the Remove Device option.
- The printers other than your HP Officejet which are connected must be excluded.
- Carry on with the succeeding steps when the Devices and Printers window has been shut down.
Verify that you have all the essential items prior to start the setup process and follow the succeeding instructions.
Step 2: Arrange the HP Officejet 4630 for Installation after downloading the Driver
For HP Officejet 4630 USB, Install the upgraded version of the printer driver on your system so that the essential functionalities can be used by your printer.
Find the current upgraded version and proceed with the prompts to complete the installation procedure.According to the printer, your computer starts to download the HP Easy Start application.
- HP Easy Start application gets downloaded on the computer liable on the model of your printer that you are using.
- In case the driver or HP Easy Start app finishes the downloading process, then make use of the on- screen prompts to access the downloaded file and commence to prep up your 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer. Pick the connection type as USB when you are guided to select. It is not compulsory to follow succeeding steps in this section if the printer configuration has been completed successfully.
- In case the download is not successful or the printer is not listed, read and follow the instructions.
- Once the hp officejet 4630 usb installation is completed, start to print, scan or copy as per the requirement.For further details, contact our technical team to resolve your issue.
How do I Setup HP Officejet 4630 USB in Mac?
- Follow the same preceding guides which were described for Windows computer.
- The Installation screen is displayed. Subsequently, ensure that the HP Scan or HP Easy Scan is chosen, in case the 123 HP Officejet 4630 printer comes with a scanner you can enable the full scan functionality by selecting this.
- When you are instructed by the installer, click on the Add Printer option to create a new print queue on your Mac computer.
- When the Add window gets screened, you can search and pick your printer name and then proceed to the Use or Print Using menu, select the name of your printer from the list, and then select the Add options.
- Regress to the HP installer again to finish the installation process.
- According to the preference among the printer’s functionality, try to print, scan, copy or fax, by following our steps you can complete a hp officejet 4630 usb setup.