HP OFFICEJET 4630 IS NOT PRINTING
HP OFFICEJET 4630 IS NOT PRINTING DESCRIPTION
“Printer not printing” or “printer not responding to the print operation” is not a new issue. It is encountered by many users in their day-to-day printing jobs.
Scroll down this page to know how to fix the “HP OfficeJet 4630 printer not printing” problem.
If your HP OfficeJet printer is not responding to the print operation and the error 0xc19a0005 or a similar error code is displayed on the screen, try the troubleshooting instructions given below to fix it.
Resetting the printer without ink cartridges installed
Reset your printer settings without the ink cartridges. To do so, first, remove the cartridges from the printer and follow the instructions provided below.
- Make sure that your HP OfficeJet 4630 printer is turned on.
- Now, unplug the printer’s power cord. (Note: Make sure to perform this step with the printer turned on.)
- Disconnect the cord from the power source.
- Leave your printer to cool down for approximately 1 minute.
- Now, reconnect the cord and turn on your printer.
- Open the ink cartridges access door.
- Install the cartridges into their slots.
- Close the door and print a test page to check whether the “printer not printing” issue is resolved.
If not, you need to repair your printer.
Slow printing (Windows only)
Resetting the printer
If your HP OfficeJet 4630 printer’s speed is slower than expected, reset the printer and then check whether the “slow printing” issue is resolved or not. Refer to the above instructions to reset the printer. But, this time, you don’t have to remove the ink cartridges. Perform the reset process with the ink cartridges installed on your printer.
Disabling Quiet Mode
If the reset process doesn’t resolve the slow printing issue, check whether the Quiet Mode feature is enabled on your printer or not. Disable Quiet Mode if it is enabled.
You can use the HP Smart app or the HP Printer Assistant to disable the Quiet Mode feature on your printer.
- Open the HP Smart app.
- Select your HP printer correctly.
- Click Advanced Settings > Settings > Preferences > Quiet Mode > Off > Apply.
If this method doesn’t resolve the HP OfficeJet 4630 printer’s slow printing issue, perform the next solution given below.
Print with plain paper in reduced print quality
Sometimes, high-quality printing can also cause these kinds of issues. Reduce the print quality and try to print.
- Load plain paper into the tray.
- On your Windows computer, open the Printers & Scanners window.
- Select your HP printer.
- Click Manage > Printing Preferences > Paper or Paper/Quality.
- Choose the Plain Paper option as the paper type.
- Adjust the print quality correctly.
- Click the OK button.
Now, check if the slow printing issue is resolved.
If the “Printer isn’t available” error is displayed on the screen when you try to print a document from your Android phone to the printer, first, restart your printer, router, and smartphone.
After restarting all the devices, check if the printer isn’t available error is resolved. If not, check the print settings and connectivity status. Make sure that the print settings are configured correctly, and your Android phone and the HP printer are connected to the same network.
To know more about how to troubleshoot the “HP OfficeJet 4630 printer not printing” issue, contact us.