Quick HP Officejet 4620 Wireless Setup
The HP Officejet 4620 Wireless Setup offers an easy way to link the printer to the Windows or Mac computer.
How to Connect HP Officejet 4620 to Wireless in Windows?
- Gather your network name and also its key. Your Windows computer must be connected to the wireless network.
- Ascertain to keep the Officejet 4620 printer and the Windows device nearer to the wireless or network router.
- Power On the access point or router, printer, and the Personal Computer.
- Remove any USB cord that is plugged to the Officejet 4620 printer.
- Now get the driver by clicking the Driver Download option.
- Choose the Run, Save, or Open option on your Windows system.
- Go to the Browser or Downloads folder on your computer and then double-click on the setup file.
- Comply with the instructions that appear on the desktop to finish the HP Officejet 4620 Wireless Setup.
How to do HP Officejet 4620 wireless Setup in Mac?
- Prepare for the wireless installation by obtaining the name of your Wi-Fi network and the password.
- Ensure that all the devices are powered On.
- Restore all the factory defaults on the front panel of your printer.
- Now download and launch the HP Officejet 4620 printer’s driver for free from this web page.
- Open the HP Utility software on your Mac device, then select your Officejet 4620 printer, and then choose Continue.
- Follow the on-screen steps and then click the Add Printer option. The Add dialog box opens on your computer.
- Select your Officejet 4620 printer from the drop-down box and click the Add button.
- Choose the Continue option and then do the prompts that appear on the Mac system to complete the wireless setup.
HP Officejet 4620 WiFi Setup
The Wi-Fi Protected Setup allows users to connect to a secured Wireless Fidelity network.
How do I Connect HP Officejet 4620 to WiFi?
- Tap the Wireless button on the front panel of the Officejet 4620 printer.
- Choose Settings and then tap the Wi-Fi Protected Setup option.
- Follow the on-screen directions and if prompted, select the PIN option.
- The WPS PIN will appear on the touch panel.
- Open the configuration utility software page of the network or wireless router.
- Make sure to type the WPS PIN within ninety seconds.
- Wait for at least two to three minutes.
- After the printer gets connected to the network, the HP Officejet 4620 Wireless Setup lamp on the printer stops flashing but will remain On.