Fix HP Officejet 4620 Troubleshooting Issue
A systematic method of analyzing the issues that have occurred in the OJ 4620 printer and the solutions that are carried out to resolve the same is known as hp officejet 4620 troubleshooting or problem solving.
why HP Officejet 4620 Printer is Offline?
- Check the connectivity status of your printer by making use of the HP Print and Scan Doctor software.
- Get the HP Print and Scan Doctor software on your Windows computer. After running the software, click Start and then choose the HP Officejet 4620 printer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions that display on the HP Print and Scan Doctor and then verify if the offline problem is resolved.
- Set your Officejet 4620 printer as the default, search for devices on your Personal Computer.
- Click the Devices option, then click Printers & Scanners.
- Untick the box that is present to the Let Windows manage my default printer option.
- From the queue of devices, choose your HP Officejet 4620 printer and then select the Manage option.
- Under the Manage your device dialog box, choose the Set as Default option.
HP Officejet 4620 Troubleshooting Not Printing Issue
- Ensure that the black and colored cartridges are genuine and compatible with the Officejet 4620 printer.
- Try cleaning the printhead, tap the Settings button on the printer’s operation panel.
- Choose the Tools option and touch Clean Printhead.
- The Officejet 4620 printer cleans the printhead, and after that, a test page gets printed.
- Confirm that the loaded papers are of the correct size and type. Make sure not to insert papers that are bent, wrinkled, folded, or scrambled.
- Check if there is enough ink inside the black or tri-colored cartridge. Change the black or tri-colored cartridge if the ink levels are not above the estimated level.
- Verify that your Officejet 4620 printer is not in the Inactive or Sleep mode.
- Ensure that the software is not outdated or damaged. If the driver is corrupted, uninstall it from your computer and then reinstall the same, by following our steps you can solve a hp officejet 4620 troubleshooting issue for not printing.
How to Clear HP Officejet 4620 Paper Jam Issue?
- While performing the print work, the Officejet 4620 printer stops feeding the papers, and an error message appears on the front panel.
- Power Off the printer and remove the electrical cord from the wall socket.
- Locate the rear access door on the printer and then open it. Clean the rollers that are present inside the rear access door with a clean cloth.
- Allow the rollers to dry for at least ten minutes. Discard any jammed sheets that are accessible near the access door.
- Remove any jammed papers if present inside the main input tray.
- After removing the paper jams, reload new blank papers into the input tray.
- Reinsert the access door into the Officejet 4620 printer and then reconnect the cord to the socket.
- Try doing a print work to check if the paper jam error has been rectified.
Why is HP Officejet 4620 Printer Not Scanning?
- Utilize the HP Print and Scan Doctor application for resolving the issues that occur with the scanning process.
- Open the HP Print and Scan Doctor app and then click Fix Scanning.
- Do the on-screen procedures and then carry out a scan job. Uninstall the driver, detach the USB cord from the printer.
- Open the Control Panel window on your computer and select the Uninstall a Program option under the Programs & Features window.
- Open the Uninstallation Confirm window by clicking your Officejet 4620 printer.
- After uninstalling, relaunch the driver from this web page and then check if the scanning error has been fixed.
- If the hp officejet 4620 troubleshooting error continues, ensure that the printer is linked to the Windows or Mac computer properly, If the printer uses wireless connectivity, make sure to utilize a stable Internet connection.