Instant HP Officejet 4500 Wireless Setup
Utilize the HP Officejet 4500 Wireless Setup process for connecting the printer to the computer or laptop.
How to Connect HP Officejet 4500 to Wireless in Windows?
- Get your Wi-Fi network’s name and its WEP or WPA password.
- Cable or DSL must be used as the Internet access.
- Ascertain to power On the Officejet 4500 printer, access point, and the Personal Computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to your Officejet 4500 printer, unplug the same.
- Tap the Setup button on the front panel of the printer.
- Highlight the Wireless Menu option by choosing the arrow button.
- Choose the OK button and then touch the Setup Wizard option. Press OK, then choose your Wi-Fi network, and then enter the password.
- Select OK and then launch the driver for your wireless connectivity from this page, Click Here for Troubleshooting Issues.
How to Connect HP Officejet 4500 to Wireless in Mac?
- Get the network’s name and its security passcode.
- Ensure the Mac device is connected to the wireless network.
- Place your HP Officejet 4500 printer and Mac computer nearer to the access point or router.
- Detach the USB cord from the Officejet 4500 printer’s rear.
- Touch the Wireless button on the Officejet 4500 printer’s operation panel.
- Tap Settings, then choose the Pushbutton Setup option, and then follow the on-screen prompts.
- Go to your access point or network router and press the WPS button on it.
- Wait for about three minutes and after the Officejet 4500 printer links to the network, perform a print work, Now you can complete a HP Officejet 4500 Wireless Setup in Mac.