123 HP 4512 Printer Setup and Installation
- Take out the printer from the box and unwrap the packing materials from the printer.
- Clasp the handles on any one side of the printer and then open the ink cartridge door and take off all the packing materials from inside the printer.
- Shut down the cartridge access door.
- Link the power cord to the posterior side of your printer, and then connect the other end of the power cord into the socket and power on your printer.
- Open the input tray door and place a stack of paper with proper width guides.
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door and touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge until it positions into the place and close the ink cartridge.
- Once you are done with the installation process of the ink cartridge, the printer automatically prints an alignment page.
- Position the ink cartridge correctly and avail the best quality printing.
- Open the scanner lid.
- Place the alignment page with the print side downward on the scanner glass. Place it according to the engraved guides around the glass.
- Lock the scanner lid, and then click on the Ok option on the printer’s control panel. The printer aligns the ink cartridge. Download and install the printer hardware and software.Verify that you do not link the printer to the computer until it is instructed to do so in the printing software.
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.123.hp.com/envy4512