Solve HP Envy 5661 Troubleshooting Issue
A problem that has occurred in the printer and the steps which are taken to rectify the same is mentioned as hp envy 5661 troubleshooting.
Why is HP Envy 5661 Printer Not Printing?
- Try power cycling your HP Envy 5661 printer for resolving the not printing error.
- Power Off your device and unplug the power cord.
- Wait for thirty seconds and reconnect the power cord.
- Turn On the device and do a print job. Check if the power connection is functioning properly.
- Confirm your Envy 5661 printer and computer are associated with the same local network.
Why is HP Envy 5661 Printer is Offline?
- Click the Start button, then select Settings, and then choose the Devices option.
- Choose Printers & Scanners and then click your HP Envy 5661 printer.
- Select the Open Queue option.
- Confirm that the Use Printer Offline option is unticked under the Printers section.
- If the offline error persists, make use of the HP Print and Scan Doctor application.
Solve HP Envy 5661 Troubleshooting Ink Cartridge Problem
- Ascertain to use ink cartridges that are compatible with your HP Envy 5661 printer.
- Ensure there is sufficient ink inside your cartridges.
- You can verify the printer’s control panel, else view the same from your computer.
- Change the defective cartridge and then check if the ink cartridge problem has cleared from the front panel.
- If the problem still exists, update the Envy 5661 printer’s firmware.
Solve HP Envy 5661 Printing Blank Pages Issue
- Check if the contacts of the ink cartridge have lost connection with the Envy 5661 printer.
- Ensure that the placed paper is of the correct type and size.
- Verify if there are any clogs in the printhead nozzles and clear them so that the ink flows from the cartridges freely.
- Open the Printing Preferences window on your computer. Choose Maintenance and click the Skip Blank Page option.
- Save your settings by choosing OK and then check if the hp envy 5661 troubleshooting blank page error has been resolved.