Wireless Printer Setup
Configure the wireless network with windows
Step 1 : Make arrangement for the 123.hp.com/envy5643 installation process
Prior to prepare for installation follow the below steps
- Collect the below items:
- Network name, Security passphrase, a system that is connected to the wireless network, Internet access, wireless- capable printer, A USB cable.
- Verify that all are switched on – printer and system, and also the computer and printer is linked to the same wireless network.
- Disconnect any USB cable that is joined to the printer.
- In case you have installed the software for a USB connection in prior and now you want to modify to a wireless network connection, follow the below steps:
- Look for the folder in your option of installed software programs, printer Assistant software exhibits.
- Click Utilities, and then click Printer Setup & Software Selection.
- Select Convert a USB linked printer to wireless or Connect a new printer.
- Make use of the on-screen guides to complete installing the software.
Step 2 : Link to the wireless network- Windows and Mac
- Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Tap on the wireless icon and wireless summary screen displays.
- Select the Settings icon, and then choose Wireless Settings.
- Select the Wireless Setup Wizard, and go through the instructions on the control panel to fix your 123 HP Envy 5643 printer to the wireless network.
Step 3 : Configure the printer software – Windows and Mac
- Power on your printer.
- If your 123 HP Setup Envy 5643 printer is connected to the computer through a USB cable, remove the cable from the printer.
- If it is urged, pick out a method to identify your 123 HP Envy 5643 printer model, and then survey the on-screen guidelines to navigate to the download page.
Configure the printer for a wireless network with Mac
Step 1 : Get ready for the installation
- Ensure that you have the following requirements before you commence:
- Network name, WEP key or WPA security passphrase, system that is connected to the wireless network, Internet access, wireless-capable printer. A USB cable, Administrator privileges or password.
- Verify that the product, access point, and system are all powered on, and link the computer to the wireless network.
- Connect the USB Cable to the back port and to any USB port on the computer.Close all applications running on your computer.
USB Printer Setup (Windows)
Step 1 : Arrange for the printer setup
- Switch on the printer.Take a USB cable of length 9 ft 10″.
- If you link the USB cable to the computer prior to setup the printer driver, you can continue with these procedures to eliminate the printer from the installed devices to help ensure efficacious setup. Otherwise skip to the next step to install the 123 HP Setup Envy 5643 printer driver.
- Unlink the printer USB cable from the system. During the driver installation process do not re-link the cable.
- Search Windows for ‘devices’ in the options.
- Right-click the icon for your 123 HP Envy 5643 printer model, and then click Remove device.
- Shut down the Devices and Printers window, and then continue to the next step.
Step 2 : Mount the driver and fix the connection
- Under Driver-Printer Installation Software, click Download, go through the instructions displayed to use or click Download only from your computer.
- When it is instructed by the installer to select a printer option, choose USB to finish the setup.
USB Printer Setup (Mac)
In the Install screen, ratify that Scan or Easy Scan is choosen
- Click Add Printer on the Mac when driven by the installer.
- Pick the model number of your 123 HP Setup Envy 5643 printer, tap on Use or Print Using menu, click the model name of your 123.hp.com/envy5643 printer and then select Add.
123.hp.com/envy5643 Printing with Mopria Print Service for Android device
Step 1 : Verify the requisites
- Install the printer hardware.
- Connect the printer to a wireless or wired network with an active Internet connection.
- Connect the Android device and the 123.hp.com/envy5643 printer to the same wireless network.
- Place the printer and the Android device closer to the access point (router), but not closer than 6ft. Wireless signals can be feebler at better distances.
Step 2 : Download and switch on the Mopria Print Service plugin
- Download Mopria Print Service from Google Play Store.
- Once the installation or update is completed, pick a method to power on the Mopria Print Service plugin.
- In case you connect the Mopria Print Service plugin for the first time, scroll down the home screen to exhibit the notification dashboard, and then browse Mopria Print Service installed. Select the Tap to enable option, Mopria Print Service plugin report.
- Click Mopria Print Service, and then choose On.
Step 3 : Print with the Mopria Print Service plugin
- Access the document that you want to print, choose the menu icon, and then click Print.
- A print preview screen exhibits.
- To print via network, pick your printer model name from the list of existing printers.
- To print via Wi-Fi Direct, click DIRECT from the list of obtainable printers.
- Click the down arrow to choose any 123.hp.com/envy5643 print settings, and then click the Print icon.
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.123 HP Envy 5643