HP Envy 5643 Troubleshooting Slow Printing Issue in Windows
Get Solution for HP Envy 5643 Troubleshooting Slow Printing Issue in Windows.
Step 1 : Relocate the HP Envy 5643 Printer
- Turn the printer on & unplug the power cable from the hind side of the printer.
- Free up the power cord from the wall socket and connect it back.
- Fasten the power cord to the hind side of the printer and turn on the printer.
Step 2 : Assess the Print Driver Settings
Scrutinize the print driver settings. Selecting specific paper types or printing in Best quality can cause sluggish print speeds. For expeditious print speeds, print paper in normal or draft quality.
- Look for Windows for printers and tap Devices and printers in the list of options.
- Double-tap the icon for your HP Envy 5643 printer, pick preferences, browse for paper type information.
- On the Paper type area, pick the Plain Paper option.
- On the Quality Settings area, pick the Draft or Normal option.
- Select OK or Apply to examine the modifications.
Step 3 : Eliminate the Hp Envy 5643 Print Driver
- If your Envy 5643 printer is attached to the computer using a USB cable, detach the cable from the printer and browse for windows for programs.
- Pick Programs and Features in the sorted list.
- In the list of installed programs, pick your HP printer name then select Uninstall or Yes.
- Trail the on-screen instructions to complete the software removal.
- Restart the computer.
Eliminate the print driver and software by employing the Uninstall a program. Eradicate the print driver allows you to download the updated printer driver version, Follow Below Steps for HP Envy 5643 Troubleshooting.
Step 4 : Reinstate the HP Envy 5643 Print Driver
After eradicating the print driver, navigate to our website and then trail the on-screen prompts to mount the latest driver.
Step 5 : Updated Printer Firmware is Downloaded
- Make certain that the printer is powered up and attached to the computer, and pick your OS if needed. Pick Firmware then choose Download.
- Choose Use HP Download and Install Assistant, select Next, and then tap Install now.
- Look for the HP Printer Update window to identify if your printer serial number prompts.
- If the serial number is listed, pick your printer serial number and then choose Upgrade.
- If the serial number is listed but status is not shown, the firmware need not to be upgraded. Choose Cancel. Follow the Next Steps for HP Envy 5643 Troubleshooting.
- If the serial number is not listed and your printer is using a network connection, attach a USB cable, stay calm for 20 seconds, and then pick Refresh.
- When the update is finished, tap on OK.
- If you connected a USB cable for your networked printer then take away the USB driver that was chosen by Windows.
- Pick Windows for Devices and Printers and then retrieve to Device and Printers from the listed options.
- Right-tap the USB printer device that suits your printer model and pick Remove Device and reboot the printer.
Step 6 : Inspect the Network Status (Wired and Wireless Connections Only)
- In your computer, examine the wireless signal strength by selecting the wireless connection symbol in the Windows task bar. If the signal power is weak, position the router, computer, and printer closer.
- Make certain that there are no additional strains on your network, like downloading or streaming services.
- Likely to your bandwidth, these happenings can knowingly mark print speed.
- If the printer is attached to the network via an Ethernet cable, make certain that the cable connections are secured.
- Restart your router by releasing the power cable, pausing for 10 seconds, and linking it back in.
Extra Tips for HP Envy 5643 Slow Printing in Windows
These tips can assist in problems with slow printing, Follow Below Steps for HP Envy 5643 Troubleshooting.
- If the 123.hp.com/envy5643 printer is attached via a USB cable, make a trial using another USB cable. Employing a USB cable which is long or imperfectly shielded can bother print speeds.
- Very few printer models allows you to print using only one cartridge fixed. Printing using only one cartridge causes lethargic print speeds.
HP Envy 5643 Troubleshooting Slow Printing Issue in Mac
Step 1 : Re-Organize the HP Envy 5643 Printer
- Power the printer on and unlink the power cord.
- Free up the power cable from the electrical socket.
- Re-link the power cord into the electrical socket.
- Attach the power cable to the rear of the printer and turn on the printer.
Step 2 : Analyze the Print Driver Settings
Printing in Normal or Draft quality increases print speed.
- From your Mac, select the photo or document that you need to print.
- Embark the photo or document you want to print, pick File and then select Print. To access the Photos app, tap the Print button and this displays the print settings.
- Make certain that your 123.hp.com/envy5643 printer name is listed.
- Pick the unnamed menu, select Paper Type/Quality or Media & Quality and then tap Normal or Draft from the Quality or Print Quality option or slider.
Step 3 : Uninstall the Print Driver
Deleting the print driver permits you to mount the latest driver version.
- For HP Envy 5643 Troubleshooting, Pick Finder in the Dock.
- In the menu tab, pick Go, choose Applications.
- If HP Uninstaller is in the folder, double tap to employ the on-screen prompts to eliminate the software.
- Click and move the folder to the Trash button in the Dock.
- From the menu tab, pick Go, select Go to Folder, type /Library/Printers then pick Go.
- Restart the Mac.
Step 4 : Re-Download and Install the HP Envy 5643 Print Driver
After deleting the print driver, trail the on-screen prompts to download and install the latest driver.
Step 5 : Update the Printer Firmware to its Latest Version your Printer May Have a Firmware Upgrade that Rectify the Issue.
- Power up the printer and if it is linked using USB cable delink it.
- If provoked, pick a technique to recognize the model of your printer and then trail the on-screen commands to direct to the download page.
- Tap on Firmware and then pick Download. Observe the network status (wired and wireless connections only) Make certain that your network is working appropriately.
- Employ a wireless router, scrutinize your router’s documentation or support site to ratify that it collects the following necessities:
- HP Envy 5643 Troubleshooting Pick the router band: Most routers can operate in both 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz frequency bands. Make certain that the 2.4 GHz router band is legitimate and broadcasting.
- Bonjour support: Connecting with Bonjour is the ultimate way to identify the printer and assist wireless printing.
- Look at whether the printer is ready for the network setup. Wireless network connection: From the printer display, tap on the Wireless network or Settings menu to make certain that the wireless signal is activated.
- Make certain that the Wireless icon light is either on and steady or irregular.
- Wired network connection: Inspect whether the cable is attached to the printer Ethernet port and to an accessible port on the router. The green link light needs to be firm, and the orange activity light needs to flash at the time the cable is connected.
- In the Mac, choose the network icon in the menu tab to discover the network name and status of the connection.
- If the picked network is not yours, you need to re-attach to your own network to complete the printer HP Envy 5643 setup.
- If the network signal strength is poor, keep the computer and printer nearer to the router, locate the devices away from large metal objects like bookcases, and stay away from devices that emit radio signals such as microwaves and cordless phones.
- If the network status is not connected, assess whether your network is working appropriately then examine the status over. Make certain that a check mark exhibits followed by the network name.
How to Clear HP Envy 5643 Paper Jam?
Step 1 : Free up the Jammed Paper from the Printer
- HP Envy 5643 Troubleshooting, Free up any loose paper from the output tray.
- Pull out the output tray.
- Grasp the output tray and then drag out the output tray to eradicate it.
- Heave out the input tray to its utmost position.
- Eliminate all paper from the input tray.
- Eradicate any clogged paper or bits of torn paper from the output rollers.
Step 2 : Ratify that the HP Envy 5643 Carriage can Move Easily
- When you power up the printer.The carriage drags to the middle of the printer.
- Unplug the power cable from the printer keeping it turned on.
- Utilize a flashlight to discover for any paper or objects that might be restricting the carriage then eradicate any paper or objects that you discover.
- Ratify that the carriage can move with ease across the width of the printer.
- Lower the ink cartridge access door.
- Reconnect the power cable to the rear side of the HP Envy 5643 printer and turn on the printer.
Step 3 : Use the Clean Page Smears Automated Tool
- For HP Envy 5643 Troubleshooting, Load the printer’s input tray with plain paper.
- Swipe the display to the left, and then tap Setup.
- Choose Printer 123.hp.com/envy5643 Maintenance and then pick Clean Page Smears.
- Stay till the printer expel the test page after printing.
Step 4 : Wipe the Paper Feed Rollers using your Hands
- Gather the materials like lengthy, lint-free cotton wipes, filtered, or bottled water.Turn on the printer and open the cartridge access door.
- Identify the paper path cover, clutch the handle and then hold the cover to take it out.
- Moderately moisten the swab using the water and then squeeze any excess liquid from the swab.Allow the rollers to dry completely.
- Fix the paper path cover and then lower the ink cartridge access door.
- Turn the printer onto its right side so that you can reach its underside. Make certain to clutch the printer firmly.
- Push in the input tray and then shift the printer over to the correct position.
- Drag the output tray back onto the input tray.
- Replug the power cable and USB or Ethernet cable to the hind side of the printer and then link the power cable to an wall socket.
- Power up the printer.
Step 5 : Reboot the HP Envy 5643 Printer
- Power up the HP Envy 5643 printer on.
- Unplug the power cable from the hind side of your HP Printer.
- Stay calm for a minute.
- Attach the power cable again into the electrical socket.
Step 6 : Examine the HP Envy 5643 Printer
Scrutinize the printer once you are finished with the above mentioned steps. Still if the HP Envy 5643 Troubleshooting issue exists, your Envy 5643 printer needs to be serviced.