Quick HP Envy 5640 Wireless Setup
The HP Envy 5640 Wireless Setup process is generally done to link the printer to the Windows or Mac computer through the network.
Searches Related to “Envy 5640 Wireless Setup”
How do I Connect HP Envy 5640 to Wireless in Windows?
- Collect the name of your wireless network and the password.
- Ensure that the Windows or Mac computer is associated with the same network.
- Disconnect the USB from the rear of your Envy 5640 printer.
- Ensure that the Envy 5640 printer, system and the wireless access point are powered On.
- Now touch the Wireless icon on the printer. The Wireless Summary screen appears on your touch panel.
- Select the Settings icon and then tap the Wireless Settings option.
- Choose Wireless Setup Wizard and then connect your printer to the network by following the on-screen instructions.
- Now download and launch the software for free of cost to end the hp envy 5640 wireless setup.
How do I Connect HP Envy 5640 to Wireless in Mac?
- Make use of the Wi-Fi Protected Setup to link your Mac computer or laptop to the Envy 5640 printer.
- The network name and security key are not required for setting this connection.
- Now go to the control panel of your printer.
- Tap the Wireless button and hold it for about five to ten seconds.
- The Wireless lamp on your Envy 5640 printer starts flickering.
- Navigate to the network or wireless router, press and hold the WPS button on it or at least five seconds.
- Wait until printer is linked to the wireless network.
- After the WPS Pushbutton is completed successfully, the hp envy 5640 wireless setup lamp on your printer stops flashing but stays On.
HP Envy 5640 WiFi Setup
- Confirm your Envy 5640 printer is switched On.
- Check if the cartridges are installed and enough papers are loaded in the input tray.
- Windows 10 : From the Start window, select the Settings option. Choose Devices and then click the Printers & Scanners option.
- Windows 8 : Select the Devices button on the Charms menu.
- Click the Add a Printer or Scanner option. Select the Show Wi-Fi Direct printer option if applicable.
- Locate your Envy 5640 printer with Direct in its name. Go to your printer and ensure it is in a Steady state.
- Return to your system screen and select the Add Device option.
- Find the WPS PIN on the printer’s control panel or in the report that gets printed.
- Type the WPS PIN within ninety seconds on the Enter the WPS PIN for your printer dialog box.
- Finish the HP Envy 5640 Wireless Setup – Wi-Fi by clicking the Next option.