Fix HP Envy 5640 Troubleshooting Issue
A process done for resolving the errors that happen in the printer is named as HP Envy 5640 Troubleshooting. To get your issues rectified quickly, press the Click to Call button given on this page.
Searches Related to “Envy 5640 Troubleshooting Issue”
How do I Clear HP Envy 5640 Paper Jam?
- Power On the Envy 5640 printer by pressing and holding the Power button on the device.
- With the Envy 5640 printer switched On, detach the electrical cable from the rear.
- Press the tab that is available on the back side of the cartridge access door. Remove the door from your Envy 5640 printer.
- Move to the rollers area and remove the bits of torn paper if present.
- Reinstall the access door into your Envy 5640 printer.
- Gently move the door forward until it locks into place.
- Reinsert the electrical cable at the rear side of your Envy 5640 printer.
- Switch On the Envy 5640 printer and then perform a print operation.
Why is HP Envy 5640 Printer is Offline?
- An error message of printer offline gets displayed on the front panel of the Envy 5640 printer.
- It usually happens when there is no communication between the Envy 5640 printer and the system.
- To resolve the hp envy 5640 troubleshooting issue, utilize the HP Print and Scan Doctor app.
- Once the application gets downloaded, open it. Choose the Start button and then click your HP Envy 5640 printer.
- Select Fix Printing or Fix Scanning and do any prompts that appear in the app.
- If the offline issue is not rectified, reset the HP Envy 5640 printer.
- Try unplugging and then reattach the USB cord, for a wired setup.
- Verify your Internet is functioning correctly (only for wireless connection).
HP Envy 5640 Troubleshooting – Not Printing Issue
- Find a warning light or error message on the control panel of your Envy 5640 printer.
- Ensure there are sufficient papers in the input tray.
- Ascertain there is enough ink inside the cartridges.
- Check if your Envy 5640 printer and computer are linked to the same wireless network.
- Try utilizing another USB cord if the Envy 5640 printer uses a wired setup.
- If you have launched any software that has a virtual printer, it could cause the hp envy 5640 troubleshooting error for not printing.
- The item to be printed might have been sent to the virtual printer and not to the Envy 5640.
- Use your HP printer as the default and then do a print task.
Why is HP Envy 5640 Not Connecting to WiFi?
- Unplug the electrical cord from the rear of your Envy 5640 printer.
- Power Off your Windows or Mac computer.
- Power cycle the network router, disconnect the electrical cord from it.
- Wait for twenty seconds and then replug the cord to the router’s rear.
- Do not proceed until the Activity light on your network router stays active.
- Enable the wireless connection by tapping the Wireless button on the front panel of your Envy 5640 printer.
- Allow the HP Printer to get connected to the router. Power On the Personal Computer and reattach the electrical cord to the Envy 5640 printer’s back.
- Now check if the printer is connected to the wireless network by doing a print operation.
How do I Solve HP Envy 5640 Ink Cartridge Problem?
- Clean the black and tri-colored ink cartridges. Obtain a clean cloth and distilled or bottled water.
- Make sure you do not use tap water as it can cause damage to the Envy 5640 printer’s printhead.
- Moisten the lint-free cloth using the distilled water.
- Now locate the copper-colored contacts that are present on the cartridge and wipe them.
- Make sure you clean the contacts on both the black and tri-colored cartridge.
- Carefully reinstall all the ink cartridges into their respective slots.
- Move the cartridges until they get seated firmly.
- Check if the hp envy 5640 troubleshooting ink cartridge error has been resolved by performing a print work.