Quick HP Envy 5535 Wireless Setup
Instant HP Envy 5535 Wireless Setup for Windows and Mac.
How do I Setup HP Envy 5535 to Wireless in Windows?
Step 1 : Make Arrangement for Envy 5535 Software Installation
- Gather Network name, Security passphrase, a computer with an active internet access and wireless network, wireless- capable printer and a USB cable.
- Affirm that all devices are turned on and the computer and printer is connected to a common network. Detach any USB cable if it’s in the printer.
- If you are looking for a swap in connection from USB to wireless then;
- Search for the installed software folder & Printer Assistant shows.
- Under Utilities option, click on Printer Setup & Software Selection.
- Opt for Convert a USB linked printer to wireless or Connect a new printer and then follow the prompts.
Step 2 : Link HP Envy 5535 to the Wireless Network for Windows & Mac
- Use the Power button to switch on the printer.
- Tap on the wireless licon and wireless summary screen exhibits.
- Tap the Settings licon, and then on Wireless Settings.
- Tap on the Wireless Setup Wizard option, and trail the prompts on the control panel to for hp envy 5535 wireless setup.
Step 3 : Install the Printer Software for Windows & Mac
- Switch on the HP Envy 5535 printer and detach the USB cable from it connected if any. Follow the on-screen instructions to move to the download page based on your Envy 5535 printer model.
Quick HP Envy 5535 Wireless Setup in Mac
Step 1 : Make Arrangement for Installation
- Affirm that you have the following requirements before you begin : Network name, WEP key or WPA security passphrase, computer that is connected to the wireless network, Internet access, wireless-capable printer. A USB cable, Administrator privileges or password
- Make sure the product, access point, and computer are all kept on, and that the computer is linked to the wireless network.
- Join the USB Cable to the back port and to any USB port on the computer.
- Close down all applications that currently running on your computer.
HP Envy 5535 USB Setup in Windows & Mac?
Step 1 : Make for the HP Envy 5535 Setup
- Check if the printer is turned on. and obtain a USB cable with 9ft 10″ length if there is an existing port on the system.
- If you have joined the USB cable to the computer before installing the HP Printer Driver, proceed with these steps to eliminate the printer from the installed devices to help ensure efficacious setup, else follow the next.
- Detach the printer USB cable from the computer. At the time of the installation, 123.hp.com/envy5535 driver installation process do not reconnect the cable.
- Search for Windows for ‘devices’ in the options.
- Right-tap your Envy 5535 printer licon, and then tap on the Remove device option.
- Shut down the Devices and Printers window, and then move to the next step.
Step 2 : Place the Driver and Fix the Connection
- Under Driver-Product Installation Software, tap on the Download option, trial the instructions displayed onscreen to use or tap on the Download only option from your computer.
- When instructed by the installer to pick a printer option, go with USB to finish the setup.
HP Envy 5535 USB Setup in Mac
- On the Install screen, affirm that the Scan or Easy Scan option is select.
- Tap on the Add Printer option on the Mac when driven by the installer.
- Tap on the model number of your printer, click the Use or Print Using menu, and tap on the HP Envy 5535 printer model -> Add.
How do I Use Envy 5535 Mopria Print Service for Android Device?
Step 1 : Cross Check the Necessities
- The printer hardware is installed.
- The hp envy 5535 wireless setup or wired setup is done with an active Internet connection.
- The Android device & printer is connected to the same wireless network.
- The printer and the Android device should be kept near to the access point (router), but not too closer to avoid weaker signals.
Step 2 : Download and Enable the Mopria Print Service Plugin
- Download the Mopria Print Service from the Google Play Store.
- Once the installation is done, select a method to enable the Mopria Print Service plugin : Observe the notification dashboard if you have installed Mopria Print Service Plugin for the first time and tap on install option. Select the Tap to enable Mopria Print Service plugin report. Go with HP Envy 5535 Mopria Print Service, and then click On.
Step 3 : Print the Documents with the Mopria Print Service Plugin
- Open the item you want to print, tap the menu licon, and then click Print. A print preview screen prompts.
- To print through a network, go ahead with your HP Envy 5535 printer model name from the list of available printers.
- To print through Wi-Fi Direct, go ahead with the DIRECT option from the list of sorted printers.
- Tap the down arrow to choose any print settings, and then tap on the Print icon, by following our steps you can complete a hp envy 5535 wireless setup and usb.