HP Envy 5530 Wireless Setup
HP Envy 5530 Wireless Setup, the printer is manufactured with a wireless adapter that enables it to link to the computer or laptop using a network connection.
How to Connect HP Envy 5530 to Wireless?
- Make sure to gather the name of your Wi-Fi network and the security key.
- Ensure your computer is linked to the appropriate wireless network.
- Power On the Envy 5530 printer, computer, and the access point or router. Ascertain to remove the USB cord from the Envy 5530 printer.
- On the front panel of the Envy 5530 printer, tap the Wireless icon.
- The Wireless Summary dialog box opens on the touch display.
- Choose Settings, then tap Wireless Settings, and then press Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Select your SSID name and enter the password if instructed. Connect your Envy 5530 printer to the wireless network by following the direction that appears on the control panel.
- Now launch the driver for the hp envy 5530 wireless setup directly from this website.
HP Envy 5530 Wireless Setup – WiFi Direct
- Place sufficient sheets of white papers in the main input tray.
- In the Device Settings window, open the queue of available printers.
- Windows 10 : Select the Start icon. Choose Settings, then click the Devices option, and then select Printers & Scanners.
- Windows 8.1 : Tap Devices from the Charms window and select the Add a Printer or Scanner option.
- Choose your HP Envy 5530 printer with DIRECT mentioned in its name.
- Open the WPS PIN dialog box by selecting the Add Device option.
- Note the WPS PIN on the front panel of your 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer, and else you can get the same on the report that gets printed.
- Ascertain to enter the WPS PIN on your computer within ninety seconds. End the Wi-Fi Direct connectivity by selecting the Next option.
Why is HP Envy 5530 Not Connecting to WiFi?
- Try restarting your HP Envy 5530 printer, PC, and the router.
- Check if any security software is blocking the communication between the Envy 5530 printer and the computer.
- Disable the software such as firewall for a short period of time.
- Ensure that the HP Envy 5530 Wireless Setup – Wi-Fi Connection is functioning actively, Confirm the printer driver is not corrupted. If it is damaged, reinstall it from this site. Click for Troubleshooting Issues.