Solve HP Envy 5530 Troubleshooting Issue
The general steps to be done for fixing the errors that occur in the printer is called hp envy 5530 troubleshooting. Maintain your printer regularly to avoid the issues.
How to Clear HP Envy 5530 Paper Jam?
- To resolve the paper jam problem, utilize an automated tool for cleaning the page smears.
- Load the Envy 5530 printer with enough plain papers.
- Swipe the display to the left on the Envy 5530 printer’s operation panel.
- Select the Setup icon and then tap the Tools option.
- Browse through the display and then press the Clean Page Smears option.
- The Envy 5530 printer feeds a blank page slowly.
- Wait until your 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer ejects the blank page completely. Try to do a print job.
- If the paper jam issue continues, clean the rollers that are present inside the cartridge access door of the printer. Now hp envy 5530 troubleshooting paper jam issue will be completed.
How do I Solve HP Envy 5530 Offline Issue?
- HP Envy 5530 Printer offline error message displays on the computer or laptop window and users cannot do any of the print tasks.
- An application known as the HP Print and Scan Doctor can be utilized for fixing the offline error.
- Download, install and then open the app. Choose Start and then select your HP Envy 5530 printer.
- Click Fix Printing and comply with the on-screen directions.
- Power cycle the printer, and the PC. Unplug and replug the USB cable, for a wired setup.
- Restart the router if the printer uses a Wireless Connection.
- Ascertain your Internet connection is active and stable.
- Check for updates in the Envy 5530 printer’s firmware and carry out the same.
Why is HP Envy 5530 Printer Not Printing?
- For HP Envy 5530 Troubleshooting Not Printing Issue, Make sure there is enough ink inside the cartridges.
- Ascertain to place the right size and type of paper into the paper tray.
- Check if the Envy 5530 printer and the Windows or Mac PC is linked either through a wired or wireless network.
- Try utilizing another USB cord that is compatible with the Envy 5530 printer.
- Open the Control Panel dialog box on your PC and navigate to the Devices and Printers section.
- Right-click on the HP Envy 5530 printer and then choose the Set as Default option.
- Also, ensure the status of your Envy 5530 printer is in the Ready state.
- Delete the print queue and then readd your Envy 5530 printer.
HP Envy 5530 Troubleshooting for Printing Blank Pages Issue
- Make sure that the cartridges you install are compatible and genuine with your Envy 5530 printer.
- Check if there is enough ink inside the tri-colored and black cartridges.
- If the ink level is not up to the actual level, buy the replacement cartridges and install them into the Envy 5530 printer.
- If the issue still exists, clean the printhead. Select the – button on the printer’s front panel.
- Tap the Setup icon, then select the Tools option, and then touch the OK button.
- Press the Clean Printhead option by selecting the right arrow button.
- The HP Envy 5530 printer begins the cleaning process.
- After the printhead cleaning is done, check if the hp envy 5530 troubleshooting blank pages error has been fixed.