Easy HP Envy 5055 WiFi Setup
HP Envy 5055 WiFi Setup is a simple process if you have all the requirements handy along with the latest printer software to complete the setup. A Wi-Fi network lets you print from anywhere you are with an active Internet.
How to Set Up & Install the Wi-Fi Driver on HP Envy 5055?
- Note that the default network name is SSID.
- Keep the network id and password ready to provide if prompted.
- Make sure that your internet connection is a broadband.
- Check whether you have a computer connected to a wireless network already.
- Disable any USB cable connection from the printer to the computer.
- Place the router, system and the printer near to each other.
- Access Settings Wi-Fi settings Wireless Setup wizard from the printer’s control panel.
- Install the driver and complete the HP Envy 5055 WiFi Setup.