HP ENVY 5055 IS NOT PRINTING
HP ENVY 5055 IS NOT PRINTING DESCRIPTION
Don’t worry if your HP Envy 5055 printer fails to print the documents. The issue might have occurred due to various reasons. However, you can resolve the problem by trying out the basic troubleshooting techniques. This complete article exclusively deals with five troubleshooting techniques to fix the HP Envy 5055 not printing issue. So, try out all the five solutions and fix the issue like a pro.
Check the basics
Before you go ahead with the troubleshooting solutions mentioned in the following sections, it is mandatory to check the fundamentals.
- Check whether your printer shows any error messages on its control panel. If so, fix the issue first and check whether you have resolved the not printing problem.
- Your printer may fail to print when there is no sufficient paper in the paper tray. Thus, check whether you have loaded sufficient paper in the paper tray. Check the estimated ink levels. If you find any ink levels empty or critically low, replace those cartridges as soon as possible.
- If you have connected your printer and computer using a USB cable, check whether the connection is firm enough at both ends. If necessary, connect your printer and the computer via a different USB cable.
- If you have connected your printer and computer over a network, check whether the internet connection is stable enough. Also, check whether you have connected your printer and computer over the same network.
- It is essential to set your HP Envy 5055 printer as the default one. When you fail to do so, your printer may fail to print any documents. Moreover, the print jobs will be sent to a printer that you have set as the default.
- To set your printer as the default, click the Start menu and go to the Devices and Printers section.
- Right-click on your HP Envy 5055 printer and select the Set as default printer option.
- Some users enable the Use Printer Offline option by mistake. If you have made the same mistake, you should disable it to fix the issue.
- Click the Start menu and go to the Devices and Printers section. Right-click on your HP envy 5055 printer and select the See what’s printing option.
- Click the Printer tab and disable the Use Printer Offline option.
- Now, check whether your HP Envy 5055 printer is printing.
- If you keep sending the documents to your printer, the print jobs will get piled up on your printer’s memory. As a result, your printer will stay back from printing any documents.
- However, you can fix these piled documents problem by clearing them from the print queue. To do that, click the Start menu and go to the Devices and Printers section. Then right-click on your HP Envy printer and select the See what’s printing option.
- Click on the Printer tab and choose the Cancel All Documents option.
- Once the print jobs get deleted from the queue, check whether your printer can print now.
- A simple power cycle can enhance the overall performance of a printer. To do it on your printer, turn it off and disconnect the power cable.
- Leave your printer disconnected for a minute. Then reconnect the power cord to your HP Envy 5055 printer and turn it on.
- Now, check whether the issue is resolved.
- An outdated printer driver is always dangerous. It can spoil the overall performance of your printer.
- Therefore, update your printer driver and then check whether your printing issue is resolved. You can get the updated printer driver from HP’s official website.
If your HP Envy 5055 printer is still not printing, reach out to us for expert assistance.