HP Envy 5055 How to Print?
Instant Solution for HP Envy 5055 How to Print Documents or Photos, Click Here for Wireless Setup.
How Do I Print on HP Envy 5055 Printer?
- Turn on the printer after plugging the power cord that comes in the printer package.
- Wait until the HP Envy 5055 printer goes through its warmup period.
- Open the input tray and pull the extender out.
- Make sure to push the paper width guides to their farthest position.
- Choose the right type of paper for your print job as using the wrong paper will produce low-quality output.
- HP Premium Plus Photo Paper is best suited for printing images for frames.
- HP Advance Photo paper delivers smudge-free prints, and Everyday photo paper is suited for low-cost casual printing.
- When it comes to printing documents, HP Premium presentation paper, brochure paper glossy and brochure paper Matte are best suited.
- Brochure paper Matte is coated on both sides and are suited for double-sided printing.
- Brochure paper glossy produces near photo quality prints.
- Premium presentation paper is designed to produce presentation outputs, proposals, and newsletters.
- Other compatible papers include HP Bright White Inkjet Paper, Printing Paper, and Office Paper.
- Keep the paper into the input tray and adjust the width guides such that they touch the edges of the paper.
- You can print using either the HP Smart app or HP Printer software.
- Choose your printer from the home screen of the control panel.
- Select Print Document, tap the PDF document that you want to print and then choose Print.
- View More Settings after selecting the printer information page.
- Now tap Print to commence printing.
- You can print from an Andriod or Apple iPhone via HP Smart.
- Open the HP Smart app on your phone.
- Select the Plus icon if you need to change a different printer or add a new one.
- Tap Print Photos, this allows you to print pictures or documents from cloud storage or social media sites.
- Now touch Print, and the print job will be added to the queue, We hope you have got a solution for hp envy 5055 how to print.