Easy HP Envy 5052 Wireless Setup
The HP Envy 5052 Wireless Setup gives an easy way for users to connect the printer to the Windows or Mac computers.
How to Connect HP Envy 5052 to Wireless in Windows?
- Prepare for the installation by collecting the name of your SSID and its password. Verify if the PC is connected to your wireless network.
- Make sure to power On the Windows or Mac system, Envy 5052 printer, and the access point or router.
- Remove the USB or Ethernet cords from your Envy 5052 printer.
- Go to the control panel of your Envy 5052 printer.
- Touch the Wireless icon and then tap the Setup option. Select the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Choose your SSID name from the list of available networks.
- If you are asked to type the network password, enter it. Tap the Done option and then select the OK button.
- Now obtain the driver for the hp envy 5052 wireless setup from this page.
Easy HP Envy 5052 Wireless Setup in Mac
- Check if your computer is powered On and is connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Make use of the same router for your Envy 5052 printer.
- Ensure there are sufficient papers in the tray and the cartridges are inserted.
- Click on the Driver Download button that is provided on this website.
- Wait for the installation to end and then tap the Finish button. Confirm your Envy 5052 printer is turned On.
- Tap the Cancel and Network buttons for resetting the network settings. Now release the buttons.
- Go to the HP Installation Connect window present on your desktop and select Continue.
- Carry out the on-screen prompts. Click Yes and finish the Auto Wireless Connection method by selecting the OK button.
Quick HP Envy 5052 WiFi Direct
HP Envy 5052 Wireless Setup – Wi-Fi Direct is a technology that allows the Envy 5052 printer to get connected to the computer or mobile devices.
How to Connect HP Envy 5052 to WiFi?
- Load sufficient white sheets into the Envy 5052 printer’s paper tray.
- Open the list of printers on the Device Settings menu.
- Windows 8.1 : Touch the Devices option from the Charms menu and click Add a Printer or Scanner.
- Windows 10 : Choose the Start button. Click the Settings option, then select Devices, and then choose Printers & Scanners.
- Select your HP Envy 5052 printer with DIRECT available in its icon name.
- Click Add Device, and the WPS PIN dialog box opens on the desktop.
- Take note of the WPS PIN that appears on the Envy 5052 printer’s control panel.
- Else, a page might get printed with the WPS PIN on it. Enter the PIN on your PC and choose the Next button, Now HP Envy 5052 Wireless Setup – WiFi Direct.