Why HP ENVY 4520 NOT PRINTING FROM THE COMPUTER?
A printer may fail to print due to various reasons. Don’t panic if your HP Envy 4520 printer fails to print the jobs you send from your computer. The issue can be fixed with proper troubleshooting solutions. Try out all the techniques listed below and fix the HP Envy 4520 Not Printing from the Computer problem efficiently.
Check the connections
- If you have connected your printer and the computer using a USB cable, check whether the connection is stable enough at both ends. Disconnect and reconnect the cables and check whether the issue is resolved. If necessary, change the USB cable and the USB port.
- If you have connected your printer and computer over a network, check whether you have connected them to the same network. If you have connected them to different networks, you cannot print any documents from your computer.
- Also, check whether the Internet is stable enough. If you have modified your router’s password, update the same on your printer and the computer.
- If your printer shows any error code, fix that issue in the first instance.
- If the issue is not resolved, proceed with the following troubleshooting techniques.
Update your printer driver
- If your printer driver is outdated, it may lead to more significant issues. To update your printer driver, visit HP’s official website from your browser. Enter your HP printer model and download the printer driver recommended for your Operating System.
- Once downloaded, locate the file and install it on your computer.
Set your printer as the default
- It is essential to set your printer as the default one. If you don’t do that, all the print jobs you send from your computer will not be received by your HP Envy 4520 printer.
- To set your HP printer as default, click Start and go to Devices and Printers. Right-click on your printer and choose the Set as default printer option.
Power cycle your printer
- A simple power cycle can help you get rid of most of the connection issues. To do that, turn off your printer and disconnect the power cable.
- Let your printer stay idle for a minute. Then, reconnect the power cord to your HP printer and turn it on. Now check whether the issue is resolved.
- Restarting your computer and the router can also help you fix the issue.
If your HP Envy 4520 Not Printing from the Computer, get back to us for remote assistance.