Fix HP Envy 4502 Troubleshooting Issue
Steps for HP Envy 4502 Troubleshooting Slow Printing Issue.
How to Solve HP Envy 4502 Slow Printing Issue in Windows?
Step 1 : Procedure to Reconfigure the HP Envy 4502 Printer
- Ensuring that the printer is switched on and giving it time to remain idle, detach the power cord from the back of the printer. Besides, disconnect the power cord from the wall provision.
- Give some time of 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord into the wall provision.
- Re-plug the power cord to the back of the printer.
- After switching on the printer, give some time for the printer to warm-up and then wait for the printer to remain silent.
Step 2 : Examine the print Driver Settings in Case the Issue Still Takes Place.
- Select Devices and printers in the produced list of results after searching Windows.
- Double-click on the printer’s icon.
- Double-click the option Set Preferences.
- Ensure Plain Paper option is selected in the Paper type area.
- Ensure Draft or Normal is chosen in the Quality Settings area.
- Tap OK or Apply, then shut the HP printer driver window. Eventually, shut the Devices and Printers window, Continue to the Next Step for HP Envy 4502 Troubleshooting.
Step 3 : Uninstalling the Envy 4502 Print Driver if the Problem Still Takes Place
- Unplug the USB cable (if any) from the 123.hp.com/envy4502 printer.
- Tap Programs and Features in the available list of results after searching Windows.
- Tap your HP printer’s name in the list of installed programs and tap Uninstall or Yes.
- Do the on-screen instructions to finish the software removal and reboot the computer.
Step 4 : Instructions for Reinstalling the Print Driver
Go to our site and perform the on-screen instructions to download and install the latest driver.
Step 5 : Upgrade the HP Envy 4502 Firmware if you Still Face the Issue
- With the printer turned on and linked to the computer, either by means of your network or a USB cable, visit our site-Software and Driver Downloads, and then key in your HP Envy 4502 printer model number.
- Choose your operating system if needed.
- Select Firmware, then tap Download. In case a firmware update is not available, go to the next step.
- Tap Use HP Download and Install Assistant. Tap Next, and then tap Install now.
- Tap Use HP Download and Install Assistant, tap Next, and then tap Install now.
- Ensure that your 123.hp.com/envy4502 printer serial number is shown in the HP Printer Update window.
- In case the serial number is listed, choose the printer serial number, and then tap Update.
- In case the serial number is listed but the available status is not applicable (grayed out), you needn’t upgrade the firmware. Tap Cancel.
- In case the serial number is not listed and your HP Envy 4502 printer is making use of a network connection, link a USB cable, halt for 20 seconds, and then tap Refresh.
- After completing the update, tap OK.
- If you linked a USB cable for your networked printer, then delete the existing USB driver.
- For HP Envy 4502 Troubleshooting, Access Device and Printers from the search results got by searching through Windows.
- Right-click the USB printer device that corresponds to your printer model, and then choose Remove Device.
- Unplug the USB cable, and reboot the computer.
Step 6 : Verify the Network Status (applicable to wired and wireless connections only) if the Issue Still Happens.
- Examine the wireless signal strength by touching the wireless connection icon in the Windows taskbar. If you find the signal is low, place the router, computer, and printer in proximity.
- In case the printer is linked to the network by means of an Ethernet cable, confirm the cable connections are secure.
- Reboot your router by detaching it, halting 10 seconds, and re-plugging it.
HP Envy 4502 Troubleshooting Slow Printing Issue in Mac
Step 1 : Reconfigure the HP Envy 4502 Printer
- Ensuring that the printer is switched on , give it some time to become steady and silent.
- Detach the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Remove the power cord from the wall provision.
- After waiting for at least 60 seconds, connect the power cord back into the wall provision.
- Re-link the power cord to the back of the printer.
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/envy4502 printer in case it does not turn on by itself.
- Halt until the warm-up period completes and your printer is noiseless, Continue to the Next Step for HP Envy 4502 Troubleshooting.
Step 2 : If the Issue Still Happens, Verify the Print Driver Settings
- Keeping the document or photo ready on your Mac, tap File, and then tap Print.
- Ensure that your printer is chosen. If there is no option, tap Show Details.
- Tap the unnamed menu at the center of the window, tap Paper Type/Quality or Media & Quality, and then tap Normal or Draft from the Quality or Print Quality menu or slider.
Step 3 : Instructions to Uninstall the Print Driver
- Tap Finder in the Dock.
- Tap Go in the menu bar, tap Applications, access the HP folder.
- Double-click the HP Uninstaller if it is available in the folder, then perform the on-screen instructions to uninstall the software.
- Go to the next step in case the HP Uninstaller is not available in the folder.
- Tap and move the HP folder to the Trash icon in the Dock.
- Tap on Go in the menu bar, tap Go to Folder, type /Library/Printers, then tap Go.
- Tap and move the HP folder to the Trash icon available in the Dock.
- Reboot the Mac.
- Right-click or Ctrl+click on the Trash
Step 4 : How to Re-Install the Envy 4502 Printer Driver?
Go to our site and carry out the on-screen instructions to download and install the updated driver.
Step 5 : Upgrade the HP Envy 4502 Printer Firmware
- In case your HP Envy 4502 printer is linked to the computer with a USB cable, detach the cable from the printer.
- Go to our site and choose Software and Driver Downloads.
- If urged, choose a method to detect your printer model, and do the on-screen instructions to navigate to the download page.
- Tap Firmware and then tap Download.
- The HP Download and Install Assistant comes handy for a firmware download and installation. Otherwise, choose Download only to access or run the driver file.
Step 6 : If you Still Face the Issue Verify Network Status that Applicable for Wired and Wireless Connections Only
- Follow Our Steps for HP Envy 4502 Troubleshooting, Given that you are making use of a wireless router, verify your router’s documentation or support site to confirm that it adheres the following requirements.
- Confirm that the 2.4 GHz router band is enabled and broadcasting.
- It is suggested to use routers that support Bonjour.
- Make sure that the HP Envy 4502 printer is prepared for the network setup.
- For wireless network connection, access the Wireless network or Setting menu to ensure that the wireless signal is switched on and enabled. Ensure that the Wireless icon light is either enabled on and steady or blinking.
- For wired network connection, verify whether the cable is linked to the printer’s Ethernet port and to an existing port on the router.
- The green link light should not waver, and the orange activity light should blink while the cable is plugged.
- Tap the network icon found in the menu bar to see the network name and status of the connection.
- You must relink to your own network to effectively finish the printer setup.
- Keep the printer and computer in the proximity of the router if you find the network signal strength is weak. Besides, place the devices so that they don’t remain close to large metal objects.
- Ensure that your network is working in a proper manner if the 123.hp.com/envy4502 network status is not linked. Verify the status again. Confirm that a check mark is shown next to the network name, Now the HP Envy 4502 Troubleshooting Steps is completed.