Fix HP Envy 4501 Troubleshooting Issue
We Provide Quick Solution to Solve HP Envy 4501 Troubleshooting Issue from our technical experts.
Why HP Envy 4501 Color or Black Ink Not Printing?
Your HP Envy printer might not function properly, but the printed output might miss the black or color ink or the printed page is empty or has less amount ink.
Step 1 : Use an Authenticated HP Ink Cartridges
Make sure that you use an authenticated HP Envy 4501 ink or toner supplies. The quality or reliability is not a guaranteed for non-HP or refilled cartridges. If you have not used an authenticated HP cartridge, the procedure which is listed below might not resolve an issue. Direct to HP Sure Supply to clarify the ink or toner cartridge compatibility or purchase replacement cartridge and other supplies.
- Visit to HP Sure Supply.
- If it is urged, tap on your country or region.
- Read and follow the guides to place the orders for new supplies or check the cartridge compatibility with the printer.
You can even place an order of an authenticated cartridge and supplies from some other retailers as your wish.
Step 2 : Analyze the Estimated Ink Levels
Low ink levels show the impact of poor print quality. Check the estimated ink levels to check whether the ink cartridge is critically low or empty. On the printer’s control panel, pick out the Ink licon to display the present estimated ink levels for HP Envy 4501 Troubleshooting.
Step 3 : Eliminate the Older Ink Cartridge Include New HP Envy 4501 Ink Cartridge
- You must turn on the printer.
- Make sure that you have replaced the printer with plain white paper.
- Clasp the handles on both sides of the paper in order to open the ink cartridge access door until it clicks into the place.
- There lies the changes for the carriage to displace to the center of the printer.
- Pause until the carriage is calm and hushed.
- Eliminate the ink cartridge by unlocking the lid on the ink cartridge slot, and then gradually pushing the lid back until it stops.
- Elevate the ink cartridge to extricate it from the slot.
- Keep the new ink cartridge free from its package. Be clear that you should only touch the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- Keep the ink cartridge free from the package.
- For HP Envy 4501 Troubleshooting, Clasp the ink cartridge by its sides with the nozzle towards the printer, in order to swipe the ink cartridge forward into the slot.
- Lock the lid on the ink cartridge slot to protect the ink cartridge into place.
- Repeat the preceding steps to install the other cartridge, if you need.
- Lock the ink cartridge access door.
- After completing the installation of the new ink cartridge, the printer starts to print an alignment page.
- Permit the printer to keep calm in order to discharge the alignment page completely from the printer. Unlock the scanner lid.
- Fix the alignment page in such a way that the printed side is kept down on the scanner glass. The alignment can be done liable to the guides around the glass. Lock the scanner lid, to choose Ok.
Eliminate the faulty ink cartridge and then mount the new ink cartridge into the slot. Once it is done allow the printer to take a print test of the document. You are supposed to follow the succeeding steps when the ink cartridge screen is full.
Your printer starts to print an alignment page by itself. You are expected to follow the following steps if the HP Envy 4501 Troubleshooting issues have not been resolved.
Step 4 : Clear the HP Envy 4501 Ink Cartridges
Employ an automatic tool to clear the ink cartridges from the printer’s control panel, and then check the results.
- Confirm that you mount the input tray with white paper.
- On the printer’s control panel to move the display to the left, and then select Setup. Choose the Tools option, and then click on Clean cartridge. Your printer starts to print a Print Quality Diagnostic report successfully.
- Take a look at the print quality on the Print quality Diagnostic report.
- If the print quality is satisfactory, click on the No option. You can stop with troubleshooting steps.
- If the print quality is unsatisfactory, click on the Yes option when you are instructed to perform the next level of cleaning.
Step 5 : Discover the Problem HP Envy 4501 Ink Cartridge
Discover the Print Quality Diagnostic report you printed in the procedure to clean the ink cartridges.
- If you detect any issues with the black text on the page, replace the black ink cartridge.
- In case you have not detect any troubles with the colored blocks on the page, substitute the tri-color ink cartridge.
Step 6 : Supplant the New Ink Cartridge
For HP Envy 4501 Troubleshooting, Supplant the faulty ink cartridge with a new authenticated ink cartridge.
- Switch on the printer and load the input tray with plain paper.
- Clasp the handles on either side of the printer, and then open the ink cartridge access door so until it clicks into the proper position.
- The carriage commences to move to the center of your 123.hp.com/envy4501 printer.
- Pause until the carriage is idle and noiseless before you begin.
- To free the cartridge, unlock the lid on the ink cartridge slot, then push the lid back until it stops.
- Take after the ink cartridge from the slot.
- Take after the new ink cartridge from its package. Be cautious that you should maintain contact only with the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- Take off the plastic tape from the ink cartridge.
- Clutch the ink cartridge by its sides with the nozzle towards the printer, then drag the ink cartridge forward into the slot.
- Shut down the lid on the ink cartridge slot to safeguard the ink cartridge into place.
- Recap the previous steps to set up the other ink cartridge, if it is urged.
- Lock the ink cartridge access door.
- Be calm until the alignment page gets fully removed from your printer.
- Raise the scanner lid of the printer.
- Mount the alignment page so that the printed side is kept down on the scanner glass. Place it according to the guides around the glass.
- Shut down the scanner lid. Subsequently, choose Ok, Now the HP Envy 4501 Troubleshooting Steps will be completed.
Easy HP Envy 4501 Mobile Printing
HP Envy 4501 ePrint Setup
This printing technology is designed mainly for the betterment of smartphones, tablet, computer and laptop users. This ePrint enables you to print from your mobile devices. Print documents or photos anywhere at any time. Use email account to print your desired document. This feature can be activated using a unique email address to the printer. The file formats inclusive of Microsoft Word document, MS Power Point, MS Outlook document, Image file, PDF, HTML file, Text File, Text Format file can be printed using ePrint feature. This feature takes a great try to make your printing job simpler and faster. To use this amazing feature you should own either a smartphone, a tablet, computer or a laptop and mainly a unique email address. Keep going to print using the simple instructions offered in this manual.
How to Enable ePrint Feature on your HP Envy 4501 Printer?
- You should maintain an active Internet connection, an Android device V4.0 or more or an Apple device V7.0 or more.
- HP ePrint application is must to print documents and photos using ePrint feature.
- It is recommended to install the latest version of HP ePrint application on your devices.
- Installation procedures is made simpler for your benefits. Check the manual and make use of it.
HP Envy 4501 How to Print from Android Devices?
- Know about the Wi- Fi settings on your Android devices and ensure that you have activated wireless network before you start a print job.
- Open the Play Store, search and download HP ePrint on your Android devices.
- You are instructed to go along with data preference and Done options.
- Use Grant permission, Add Cloud Account or Add Email Account to permit your app to access the files which you have saved on your mobile devices, social medias, photos and cloud accounts.
HP Envy 4501 How to Print from IOS?
- Ensure that Apple device you are using is connected to the wireless network before you are in search of ePrint app on your App Store.
- Welcome to HP ePrint Screen gets opened when the latest version of the ePrint app is installed to your device.
- Go with Activate now or Skip options when the welcome screen gets opened.
- Click Done from the data collection option. Enter your email address in Activation using your email box and tap Activation for the activation code.
- Check your email for the PIN code which is received from HP ePrint Service.
- Redirect to the ePrint app again to enter the code which has been received and then Activate it.
- Select the data preference as how you need and tap Done.
- Select the printer name which you are currently using.
- Well set, your printer is ready to print documents of all above-described formats.
- By Following Our Steps you can solve a HP Envy 4501 Troubleshooting and Complete a Mobile Printing Setup.