123 HP Envy 4500 Setup and Install
- Remove the printer and all the packing materials from the box.
- Clutch the handles on any one side of the printer, access the ink cartridge door and unwrap all the packing materials from inside your printer.
- Shut down the cartridge access door.
- Fix the power cord to the posterior side of your printer, connect the other end of the power cord into the socket and switch on the printer.
- Open the input tray door and place a stack of paper with the width guides properly aligned.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge and shut the cartridge access door.
- Once you are done with the ink cartridge installation, the printer automatically prints an alignment page.
- Arrange the ink cartridge properly and obtain the best quality printing.
- Open the scanner lid.
- Position the alignment page with the print side downward on the scanner glass. Position it conferring to the engraved guides around the glass.
- Close the scanner lid, and then click Ok on the printer’s control panel.
- The printer aligns the ink cartridges. Install the printer software.
- The printer hardware and the printing software are now installed.
- Confirm that you do not link the printer to your computer until it is instructed to do so in the printing software.
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.123.hp.com/envy4500