Instant HP Envy 4500 Setup
Follow Our Solution for First Time HP Envy 4500 Setup from our technical experts.
HP Envy 4500 Unboxing Steps
- Remove the printer and all the packing materials from the box.
- Clutch the handles on any one side of the printer, access the ink cartridge door and unwrap all the packing materials from inside your printer.
- Shut down the cartridge access door.
- Fix the power cord to the posterior side of your printer, connect the other end of the power cord into the socket and switch on the HP Envy 4500 printer.
- Open the input tray door and place a stack of paper with the width guides properly aligned.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge and shut the cartridge access door.
- Once you are done with the ink cartridge 123.hp.com/setup 4500, the printer automatically prints an alignment page.
- Arrange the ink cartridge properly and obtain the best quality printing.
- Open the scanner lid.
- Position the alignment page with the print side downward on the scanner glass. Position it conferring to the engraved guides around the glass.
- Close the scanner lid, and then click Ok on the printer’s control panel.
- The printer aligns the ink cartridges. Install the printer software.
- The printer hardware and the printing software are now installed.
- Confirm that you do not link the printer to your computer until it is instructed to do so in the printing software for HP Envy 4500 Setup.