HP ENVY 4500 NOT PRINTING [FIXED]
HP Envy 4500 is an All-in-One wireless color photo printer that is compact enough to place on your work desk. It is fully compatible with all network devices (lLaptops, PCs, sSmartphones, tablets, etc.). The flatbed scanner is relatively steady and performs well in real-time situations. With all these features, considering HP Envy 4500 can’t be a bad choice. Also, printers are so delicate that minor issues here and there can cause those printers not to print pages. Follow the below troubleshooting methods to solve the HP Envy 4500 not printing problem.
SOLUTION 1 – PERFORM A SIMPLE RESET:
- Turn off your printer.
- Remove the cables from the printer and plug them back in. again.
- Firmly press and hold the printer’s Power button for about 30 seconds.
- Check whether this simple reset process can solve the printer not printing problem.
SOLUTION 2 – PERFORM DEEP CLEANING:
- First, wake up the printer screen.
- Press the MENU button.
- Use the navigation buttons to go to the Setup menu.
- Press the OK button to go inside the Maintenance window.
- Select the Deep cleaning option.
- Perform deep cleaning about two to three times.
Now, see whether you are able to print documents properly.
SOLUTION 3 – UPDATE THE PRINTER DRIVERS:
- Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.
- Type the text – devmgmt.msc and press the OK button.
- Expand the Printer section.
- Locate and right-click on your HP printer for driver update.
- Select Search automatically for driver.
- Now, you will witness thatyour Windows Operating System lookings for any pending driver updates.
Note: Connect your PC to the Internet, as your PC needs a network connection to download the new printe
- Once the updates are installed successfully, restart your PC.
- Check if there is any improvement in the overall printing.
SOLUTION 4 – REMOVE AND REINSTALL THE INK CARTRIDGES ON THE PRINTER.
- Turn on the HP Envy 4500 printer.
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Take off the ink cartridges one by one and check if they have sufficient ink.
- If the ink is not enough, try replacing the old ink cartridges with the new ones.
- Re-insert the ink cartridges one by one.
- Close the cartridge door properly.
- While checking the ink cartridges, look for thepaper jams.
- Finally, print a test page to know whether the printer is performing well like before.
SOLUTION 5 – REMOVE AND RE-ADD THE PRINTER:
- Click on the Windows Start icon.
- Type Devices and printers in the search bar.
- Locate your printer name (HP Envy 4500).
- Right-click on your printer icon and click Remove Device.
- Wait for a few minutes and re-add the printer to your computer via a USB cable.
This method will eventually solve your not printing issue. If not, do check out the following troubleshooting methods.
SOLUTION 6 – UPDATE WINDOWS TO ITS LATEST VERSION:
- First, follow this path on your Windows computer: Start button > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update.
- Click on the Install Updates option.
- Windows will start updating to the latest OS version available for your PC.
- Once the update is done, check whether the gibberishnot printing issue is fixed.
SOLUTION 7 – CLEAR THE PRINTER QUEUE:
- Go to the search bar on your Windows computer.
- Type printers and press the Enter key.
- Now, click on View devices and printers.
- You will see all the printers that are connected to your PC.
- Right-click on your printer,, and a pop-up dialog box will open., Cclick on the See what’s printing option.
- You can cross-verify all your previous print jobs.
- Go to the Pprinter menu and click Ccancel Aall Ddocuments.
SOLUTION 8 – RESTART THE PRINT SPOOLER SERVICE USING COMMAND PROMPT:
Usually, the printer won’t function properly if the print spooler service is not running appropriately.
- First, hold the Windows + R keys together to open the Run dialog box.
- In the search bar, Ttype the command services.msc and hit Enter.
- When the Sservices window appears on your window screen, search for the Print Spooler service.
- Right-click on the service, and fFrom the drop-down menu, click on the Restart option.
These are the troubleshooting methods usingby which you can solve the HP Envy 4500 not printing problem. For further queries, call our team of experts.