HP Deskjet 3777 Troubleshooting Issue
Easy Solution to Solve HP Deskjet 3777 Troubleshooting Issues from our technical experts.
How to Clear HP Deskjet 3777 Paper Jam?
- There is a possibility that the printer is displaying false paper jam error. This might occur even when there is no paper.
- Start with removing all the paper present in the tray. This step should be thoroughly performed. Use a flashlight to check if there are any torn papers stuck inside the toner. To remove any paper from the tray area, press the cancel button and the printer will proceed to eject any paper stuck in the input tray.
- Clear any jammed paper that is easily visible in the output tray that. Following this, try to remove jammed papers present in the ink cartridge area. To do this task, open the ink cartridge door and wait for the cartridge to silent down. With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cable. Use the same flashlight to check for papers stuck inside the cartridge area. If you find anything, push the cartridge to one side and remove the paper blocking the cartridge’s path. Close the cartridge door when done.
- Proceed to reset the Printer to resolve HP Deskjet 3777 Troubleshooting paper jam error issue. Turn on the printer and abruptly disconnect the power chords. Reconnect the power chords after waiting for over a minute. If the printer doesn’t turn on automatically, do so yourself. The printer will go through a warm-up phase and calm down. You have successfully reset the printer.
Why HP Deskjet 3777 Printer Does Not Turned On?
- Your HP Deskjet 3777 printer might not respond to you pressing the power button and will stay turned off. There are simple solutions to address this issue. Your printer is equipped with an external power module. Make sure that the wall outlet, power chord, and power module and working properly. Pay special attention to verify that they are all connected and have access to power supply.
- If there arises a scenario where you have to replace the power module or the power cord, always prefer purchasing genuine HP parts. Ensure that the power module cord is the same color and same shape as the inlet connector present in the 123.hp.com/dj3777 printer.
- In case they are different, replace them with the cord that matched with the one on the printer. Connect the right cord and try turning the printer on. If there still is no response, try checking the power specification on the adapter to check if they agree with the printer’s specifications.
- Check the wall outlet for a faulty connection. Unplug the connecting wires and connect to a different socket on the wall. In case of voltage fluctuation, consider purchasing a surge protector.
- Turn on the HP Deskjet 3777 printer and observe the power button on the printer to see if it is working. If it is working and this there is no response from the printer, purchase a power module and connect it to the printer. This should definitely get a favorable response from the printer.
How to Solve HP Deskjet 3777 Copy Quality Issue?
- When the documents that you try to copy are having quality issues, there is dirt accumulation in your printer. This can be fixed by following the below-mentioned HP Deskjet 3777 Troubleshooting Steps.
- Scanner cleaning : Printer output will greatly suffer if there is dirt accumulation in the scanner. Fingerprints, smudges, foreign particles present on the scanner glass, under the lid and on the edges of the scanner bed should be removed. This is done with the help of a soft lint-free cloth that is wiped across the surface of the scanner.
- Copy settings change : Change the copy settings on the control panel of the 123.hp.com/dj3777 printer. This is done by selecting the settings icon in the control panel and clicking quality and optimization settings. Here you can change the size of the copy, increase or lower the contrast.
- There is an Enhancements option, used to amplify the picture settings whilst printing images and photos. There is the option of setting quality to Best, Normal or Draft. Putting your printer in the draft will increase the speed of the copies but your quality ill take a hit.
- Paper settings change : If it so happens that the paper present in the paper tray and the paper settings inputted in the control panel of the printer doesn’t match, there will be an error and quality of the print goes down ultimately. Rectify this by changing the paper to the one present in the tray in the Paper Settings under Setup tab.
- Printer reset and service : Try resetting the printer by removing the power cord whilst printer is turned on and reconnecting them. If that doesn’t solve the HP Deskjet 3777 Troubleshooting issue, last case scenario would be that the printer needs a servicing.