HP Deskjet 3779 First Time Printer Setup
- Remove the 123.hp.com/deskjet 3779 printer from the box and then discard the plastic wrap from it. You can also recycle the packing materials.
- Connect the printer to a wall outlet and then turn on the printer. Plug in the power cord to the rear of the printer and the electrical outlet.
- Install the HP 3779 ink cartridges that had been shipped with the printer. Ensure that you touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- Now, discard the plastic tape from the ink cartridge and then load plain paper into the input tray.
- Install the printer software and then follow the instructions on the alignment page to complete the ink cartridge alignment.
123.hp.com/dj3779 Driver & Manual
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect HP Deskjet 3779 Printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions.
Deskjet 3779 Printer Functions
Use your Deskjet 3779 printer to produce copies of printed documents and photos. Due to the fact that all documents and photos are copied in normal quality print mode, you cannot change the print mode quality when copying. Follow the prompts on the screen to customize the setting.
You need to ascertain that you make proper connections to transfer the documents. The Operating System automatically recognizes and installs most scanner drivers without a problem. You can scan the document and save it as either JPEG or PDF format.
You can easily print documents or photos on your Mac or Windows PC. You just need to select your printer model from the control panel, then follow the on-screen instructions to customize the printer settings. Save the document and then choose print.
123 HP Dj3779 Wireless setup
The wireless network is mostly preferred as it increases productivity at an affordable cost, mobility and collaboration. To connect to this network, you need to collect the network name (SSID) and network password. You also need a computer connected to the Wi-Fi network. It is advisable to use broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services and getting printer updates. Follow the steps below to setup your Windows PC to the wireless network.
- Turn on the router and the computer and then verify if the PC and printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Set up the printer, place paper in the input tray and then insert the ink cartridges. Provide an accessible way to set up and manage the 123.hp.com/deskjet 3779 printer wireless connection to your Windows PC.
- Tap the Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel. You may notice that the Wireless Summary appears on the screen.
- Click Settings, then tap Wireless Setup Wizard and to connect the printer to the wireless network, follow the on-screen instructions.
- You can begin the software installation and then download and install the HP full feature print driver.
- Unplug any USB cables from the printer, if necessary and when prompted to select the printer, click My Printer Is Not Shown.
- You may notice that a Printer Not Found screen displays. Tap Continue and then choose Wireless network (if applicable).
- Tap Continue and then follow the on-screen instructions to set up your printer on the wireless network.
The wireless network overcomes the restrictions that a wired network imposes. It proves to be an ideal solution, especially for larger organizations. To print through this network, you need to gather the network name (SSID) and network password. You also require a computer connected to the Wi-Fi network. It is recommended to use broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads, using Web Services and getting printer updates. Follow the guidelines below to set up your Mac on the wireless network.
- Now, switch on the router and the computer. Ensure that the PC and printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Set up the 123.hp.com/dj3779 printer, mount paper in the input tray and then insert the ink cartridges.
- On the printer’s control panel, make sure that the wireless light is blinking and the power button light is bright.
- If you find that the wireless light is not blinking, press and hold the Wireless button and the Cancel button simultaneously.
- You may notice that the wireless light blinks. Repeat these steps if you find that the wireless light does not blink.
- After the software downloads, open HP Easy Start and then select Set Up My Printer.
- Now, on the Terms and Conditions screen, tap Accept and on the Prepare screen, select Continue.
- On the printer’s control panel, ascertain that the power button light is bright. The Connect screen will now list your 123 HP Deskjet 3779 Printer series. Follow the on-screen prompts to print a Test Page.
Turn on the printer and check if the power and data cables are connected to both the printer and Operating System. If you find that the indicator is blinking or is orange, it denotes a printer error, like a carriage jam or any other issue. Follow the guidelines below to troubleshoot the printer issues.
Carriage Jam- ‘E3’ Error Displays
When the control panel displays an alternating E and 3 it indicates that a paper jam might have occurred previously. Also, the Error icon, Paper Error icon, Resume light and Ink Alert light might blink. Follow the steps below to resolve the issue. Read More…
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve 123.hp.com/deskjet 3779 printer related issues.123 HP Deskjet 3779