Instant Printer Functions 123.hp.com/setup 3775
Procedure to 123.hp.com/setup 3775 Printer Functions from our technical experts.
HP Deskjet 3775 How to Print?
- Insert sufficient paper into the input tray up to the mark in the tray.
- Select the item from the system, you intend to print. Select print.
- Choose the printer’s name from the list of available printers.
- Select Printer Properties or Preferences or Printer setup based on what screens.
- In case the Printing shortcut tab is available, choose Print on Both Sides.
- In case the Printing shortcut tab is available, select Layout, features or Finishing.
- Look for the Print on both sides option, choose the binding or page flip option.
- Choose the binding option in case you wish to print the document in booklet format.
- Choose page flip option if you want to print the document in tablet format.
- Select OK and then choose Print to print on one side of the document.
- After printing, take away the printed sides pages from the 123.hp.com/setup 3775 printer output tray.
- Insert the printed pages into the input tray to print the other side.
- Based on the rear load or front load input tray, the inserting pages varies.
- For rear loading printers, flip the pages so that the printed side is facing down.
- For front-loading printers, insert the printed side facing up with bottom edge into the printer.
HP Deskjet 3775 How to Scan?
- In Windows, look for the printer model, select the printer’s name from the list.
- On the HP Printer Assistant screen, select Scanner options
- On the Scanner option, select Manage Scan to Computer.
- Select Enable to enable the scan to computer option.
- You need to scan the item using a USB, wired or wireless connection.
- On the control panel of the 123.hp.com/dj3775 printer, select Scan and then select OK.
- On the Select Computer screen, select the computer’s name you wish to scan to.
- On the Scan Type menu, choose Photo (JPEG) or Document (PDF) and then click OK.
- Select OK again to begin the 123.hp.com/setup 3775 printer scan.
- Scan multi-page documents or multiple photos
- In Windows, look for printer model, access HP Printer Assistant.
- Select Scan a Document or Photo to access HP Scan.
- In HP Scan, choose the Save as PDF shortcut to scan the item.
- In case scanned multiple pages from the ADF, select Save
- In case scanned from the scanner glass, insert the next page on the glass.
- Select the plus sign or in the screen to scan the next item.
- Redo the same steps for the other pages to be scanned and then select Save.
- Choose the Save as type menu and ratify that PDF menu.
- Alter the name of the file and the folder you wish to save the scan to.
HP Deskjet 3775 How to Copy?
- Switch on the HP Deskjet 3775 Printer Setup. Make certain that paper is inserted in the input tray.
- Position the item on the scanner glass with the printed side down.
- While inserting the item into the scanner, drag it partially into the scanner.
- In case the scanner does not drag in, hold the item and insert it again.
- Click the Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color on the printer’s control panel.
- Modify the number of copies by tapping the button multiple items.
- Change the copy settings for the item, if necessary.
- Now, the 123.hp.com/setup 3775 printer scans the items and print any number of copies.