HP Deskjet 3755 How to Scan?
Get Quick Solution for HP Deskjet 3755 How to Scan from our technical experts.
How do I Scan on HP Deskjet 3755 Printer?
- Make use of the printer power cord as a medium to supply power between the electric circuit and the printer. Switch on your printer and computer to make it active.
- Switch on a network router and connect it with a DSL cable or broadband connection. Check and make sure that the internet connection is active and it has high-speed access.
- Connect your HP Deskjet 3755 printer and computer to the same network. If the computer and printer connected on a different network, the scanned file may not save.
- Click Here for Full Feature Driver Software Download that includes the HP Scan Software and Install the downloaded files.
- Hold the handles on the sides of the scanner door and raise the door until it snaps in a position. Set the item to be scanned on the scanner glass and close the scanner door.
- HP Deskjet 3755 How to Scan, Tap the Scan button to start the scan process. The scanned document automatically gets saved in a folder on the computer that connected to the same network.
- Open the HP Printer Assistant and tap the Scan a Document or Photo option to scan the item directly from the computer. Now the HP Scan application opens up.
- Open the scanned file and do the basic edit settings before saving it. Tap the Advanced Settings or More option and choose the destination folder to save the file.
- Select the OK option or Save icon to save the file to your computer. To scan multiple numbers of files, load the items to be scanned in the Automatic Document Feeder and save the file as a single PDF.
- Use the colour settings and the resolution in the HP Scan software to edit the appearance and quality of the saved scanned items, we hope that you got a complete solution for hp deskjet 3755 how to scan.