123.hp.com/setup 3700 Print, Scan & Copy
Guidelines to 123.hp.com/setup 3700 Printer Functions from our technical experts.
HP Deskjet 3700 How to Print?
- In Printer, printing the documents and photos at a blink of an eye is possible if you use our guidelines.
- Before you confirm to print, modify the document to adjust text font and size, choose the layout options, and more.
- Choose a file of your choice, tap on print, use the Printer Properties option to access more layout.
- You can set the print quality and settings based on the print job you assigned to your printer.
- If you want your 123.hp.com/dj3700 printer to use all the ink cartridges to get colorful output, go on with the Color option.
- Choose black Ink only or Monochrome option if you want your printer to use only black ink cartridge.
- When you want your HP Deskjet 3700 printer to use a wide range of black and gray tones use the Grayscale option.
- After setting all the options, look at a preview of the file, enter number of copies, choose your printer and click on Print.
HP Deskjet 3700 How to Scan?
- You can scan from the printer provided it has built- in scanners. Use the instructions provided below to 123.hp.com/setup 3700 the printer to scan the required documents.
- Before you start to scan, make sure that you have installed the full feature driver on your computer.
- Follow the prompts to establish the HP Deskjet 3700 printer connection and when instructed to choose a software to install, tap the recommended option that has HP Scan.
- After keeping the printed side of the original either on the scanner glass you can close the scanner lid.
- Once it is placed properly start to scan from the printer. You will have a scan icon with a scan menu.
- Choose your computer name and then select a scan job type. Hold on until the scan gets completed.
- You can see the folder opens automatically in which the scan is saved.
- Follow the prompts to set a shortcut. Tap on Ok in the shortcut to save the settings in 123.hp.com/setup 3700 Printer.
- Redo the procedures for each scan shortcut based on your preferences for each scan job type.
HP Deskjet 3700 How to Copy?
- Copying the document is possible only when the print mode of the HP Deskjet 3700 printer is set at normal quality.
- To take the 1 sided original to 1 sided copy you have to place the paper properly into the input tray.
- Open the lid of the printer and then keep the original print side down on the right corner of the scanner glass.
- Once it is done, you can close the lid printer. Click either the Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color option to commence the copy function.
- You can get maximum of 9 copies of the document or photo by clicking the icon multiple times.
- Check the documentation and know whether your printer supports two sided copy function in this 123.hp.com/setup 3700.