HP Deskjet 3700 Printer Setup
- Printing the documents and photos at a blink of an eye is possible if you use our guidelines.
- Before you confirm to print, modify the document to adjust text font and size, choose the layout options, and more.
- Choose a file of your choice, tap on print, use the Printer Properties option to access more layout.
- You can set the print quality and settings based on the print job you assigned to your printer.
- If you want your 123.hp.com/dj3700 printer to use all the ink cartridges to get colorful output, go on with the Color option.
- Choose black Ink only or Monochrome option if you want your printer to use only black ink cartridge.
- When you want your printer to use a wide range of black and gray tones use the Grayscale option.
- After setting all the options, look at a preview of the file, enter number of copies, choose your 123.hp.com/deskjet 3700 printer and click on Print.
- You can scan from the printer provided it has built- in scanners. Use the instructions provided below to setup the printer to scan the required documents.
- Before you start to scan, make sure that you have installed the full feature driver on your computer.
- Follow the prompts to establish the printer connection and when instructed to choose a software to install, tap the recommended option that has HP Scan.
- After keeping the printed side of the original either on the scanner glass you can close the scanner lid.
- Once it is placed properly start to scan from the printer. You will have a scan icon with a scan menu.
- Choose your computer name and then select a scan job type. Hold on until the scan gets completed.
- You can see the folder opens automatically in which the scan is saved.
- Follow the prompts to set a shortcut. Tap on Ok in the shortcut to save the settings.
- Redo the procedures for each scan shortcut based on your preferences for each scan job type.
- Copying the document is possible only when the print mode of the printer is set at normal quality.
- To take the 1 sided original to 1 sided copy you have to place the paper properly into the input tray.
- Open the lid of the printer and then keep the original print side down on the right corner of the scanner glass.
- Once it is done, you can close the lid printer. Click either the Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color option to commence the copy function.
- You can get maximum of 9 copies of the document or photo by clicking the icon multiple times.
- Check the documentation and know whether your printer supports two sided copy function.
- To know more information about the copy function of the HP Deskjet 3700 printer, ping or call us.
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.123 HP Deskjet 3700