Instant HP Deskjet 3632 Wireless Setup
HP Deskjet 3632 Wireless Setup is a connection in which the printer is linked to the Windows or Mac device without employing any cables or wires.
How do I Connect HP Deskjet 3632 to Wireless in Windows?
- To connect your Deskjet 3632 printer to the wireless network, obtain a network router. The PC must be bridged to the same local network.
- Collect the name of your network or SSID and its security passphrase.
- Download and launch the printer software for free directly from this website.
- When you are instructed, select the type of connection as Wireless and then comply with the procedures that appear on the computer screen.
- After installing the driver, open the software by clicking the arrow available in the lower left corner of the Start window.
- Choose your HP Deskjet 3632 printer from the queue.
- Click the Utilities option on the HP software window.
- Select Printer Setup & Software -> Connect a New Printer -> Wireless. Do the on-screen directions to finish the hp deskjet 3632 wireless setup, Click Here to perform Scan Function.
HP Deskjet 3632 Wireless Setup for Mac
- Before you connect your Deskjet 3632 printer to the network, make sure you to purchase a wireless router that supports the WPS Pushbutton connection.
- The 123.hp.com/dj3632 printer supports only connections within 2.4 GHz.
- Ascertain to connect your Windows or Mac system to the correct wireless network.
- Be sure that the newest version of the software is installed on your PC.
- Now go to the Deskjet 3632 printer, tap and hold the Wireless button on your router for more than six seconds to begin the WPS mode.
- The Wireless light on the printer starts flickering.
- Go to your access point or router and press the WPS button on it.
- After the hp deskjet 3632 wireless setup is set, do any of the printer’s function.
How to Find HP Deskjet 3632 WPS Pin?
- There are three ways available using which users can find the WPS PIN for their network router.
- One method is, the WPS PIN will be present at the rear side of the wireless router along with the Serial Number and Mac Address information.
- Else, study the instruction book that was offered along with the router to get the WPS PIN.
- The third method of obtaining the PIN is, open the web-based setup page of the access point or router and locate the PIN on it.
Why is HP Deskjet 3632 Won’t Connect to WiFi?
- To automatically diagnose and rectify issues with the Deskjet 3632 printer wireless connection, launch the HP Print and Scan Doctor software.
- If the software detects a connection, follow the on-screen instructions for solving the error.
- If your Deskjet 3632 printer and PC are too far from the router, the Wi-Fi connectivity might be weak.
- Place the devices close so that they stay within the router’s range.
- If the problem continues, try restarting your router, printer, and computer.
- Now check if the hp deskjet 3632 wireless setup is done or not by printing a test report.