HP Deskjet 3632 How to Scan?
Solution for HP Deskjet 3632 How to Scan, Scanning is done using the scanner in which it accepts the texts or images from the computer, and the results are obtained in digital format.
How do I Scan from HP Deskjet 3632 Printer to Computer?
- Launch the HP driver using the installation disk or download it directly from this site.
- After installing the driver, open the software on your Personal Computer.
- Put the file that you want to scan facing down on the scanner glass.
- Ensure that the edges of the paper are placed correctly.
- Choose a logo that looks like a wrench in the software program; it is the Settings button.
- Select the type of that you are scanning such as a picture or document.
- Choose either the Scan Picture or Scan Document option.
- Wait for the Deskjet 3632 printer to finish the scanning process.
- The HP software will ask you on where to save the scanned document.
- Select a particular location on your computer and then click the OK button.
How do I Perform HP Deskjet 3632 Scan to PDF?
- Follow Our Solution for HP Deskjet 3632 How to Scan, To carry out the scan to email operation, utilize a resolution setting of 300 dpi.
- Now search for HP on your computer and then click your Deskjet 3632 printer.
- HP Printer Assistant opens on the system.
- Click Scan -> Scan a Document or Photo.
- HP Scan appears on your Personal Computer.
- Choose the Document to File or Save as PDF shortcut.
- If you have utilized the ADF for scanning multiple pages, select Save to save all the pages.
- If the scanner glass is used, place the next page onto it. Click on the + button to scan the next item.
- Follow the instructions until all the pages are scanned. Select Save and click PDF in the Save As Type menu.
- Alter the name of the file and folder in which you want to save the scan and then choose the Save option, Click for Wireless Setup.
HP Deskjet 3632 How to Scan to Email?
- Begin the scan to email function from your computer.
- Search Windows for Hewlett Packard and then select your Deskjet 3632 printer from the results.
- The HP Printer Assistant software opens on your Personal Computer.
- Choose the Scan option, then click Scan a Document or Photo, and then the HP Scan window appears on your system.
- Select a shortcut that is needed such as the Email as JPEG or Document to Email option.
- Now click the Scan button, and the HP Scan preview window opens.
- Choose the Send option.
- A new email message appears on your desktop automatically with the scanned file attached to it.
- By Following Our Steps, you can get the solution for hp deskjet 3632 how to scan to email.