FIX: HP DESKJET 2652 NOT PRINTING
Is your HP DeskJet 2652 printer not printing any documents? Printing issues are usually rare on HP printers. But if you do say that your printer is not printing, then something worse should have happened. Before you implement any troubleshooting steps, identify the actual cause. You can go through the troubleshooting steps given below to resolve the HP Deskjet 2652 Not Printing issues within a few minutes.
Resolving the HP DeskJet 2600 printing problem
- Initially, you need to check whether the printer is turned on. If the printer is not turned on, you cannot expect the printing operation from your printer. Always ensure that the supplied power cord is properly connected at both ends. If it is not connected, disconnect the power cord and reconnect it.
- Secondly, check whether the printer is set as the default one. It might help your printer to produce good print quality.
- First, go to Control Panel and click the Devices and Printers tab.
- Give a right-click on your printer’s icon and select the See what’s printing option.
- Cancel the pending print jobs, if any.
- Click the Printer tab and deselect the Use Printer Offline option.
- Once again, right-click the printer icon and select the Set as default printer option.
- Open Windows Services and locate the Print Spooler service.
- Check if the service status is running.
- Give a right-click on the Print Spooler service and select the Restart option.
- Reboot your computer and check if the printing issue is resolved.
- If necessary, run the HP Print and Scan Doctor diagnostic tool to diagnose and fix the printing issues automatically.
- Click the Apple menu. It is available at the top-left corner of the desktop.
- Select the System Preferences option from the drop-down list.
- Click the Printers & Scanners icon in the System Preferences window.
- Select your printer’s name from the left-side panel.
- Click the Add icon and go to the Default tab.
- Click on Resume printing and ensure that the correct printer driver is selected.
- Retry to print your document and check if the HP Deskjet 2652 Not Printing problem is resolved.
If your HP DeskJet 2652 printer is still not printing, reset the printing system and re-add your printer to your Mac.