How to do HP Deskjet 2600 Setup?
Users must carry out the HP Deskjet 2600 Setup process to get the complete features of the device. It generally involves setting up the hardware and software components that are present in the printer. Do the instructions that are listed below to set up your HP printer easily and quickly.
- Look for the manufacturer’s seal on top of the Deskjet 2600 printer’s box.
- Open the shipment box and take all the contents out of it.
- Remove the printer out of the box.
- Keep the printer on a leveled surface.
- Establish the power connection using the cord given with the printer.
- Plug the power cord at the Deskjet 2600 printer’s rear.
- Connect the cord’s other end to an outlet.
- Switch On the printer.
- Insert enough A4 papers into the input tray.
- Install the original HP ink cartridges.
How do I Set Up HP Deskjet 2600 Printer?
- The detailed procedures on how to perform the hp deskjet 2600 setup process are given below.
- Once you have purchased a brand new HP DJ 2600 printer, verify the correct seal is available on the packaging box.
- Now cut the tape to open the box and remove all the accessories such as installer CD, user manual.
- Take the HP Deskjet 2600 printer out of the packaging box and place it on a surface that is free from dust and foreign particles. Set the power connection to your Deskjet 2600 printer by connecting one end of the electrical cable at its rear.
- Attach the other end of the electrical cable to a functioning power outlet.
- Turn On your printer by pressing the Power button on it.
- Utilize the cartridges that are supplied along with the printer. Discard the plastic tape on the cartridge and hold it by the sides.
- The contacts on the cartridge must face your Deskjet 2600 printer. Keep the cartridge into the slot and push until it clicks into position.
- Carry out the above steps for installing the other cartridge if required. Lower the cartridge access door and the output tray.
- Place a sufficient amount of the needed paper into the input tray to complete the hp deskjet 2600 setup process.
HP Deskjet 2600 Setup Wireless and WPS
- Connect the Deskjet 2600 printer to the network using the WPS method : Make sure to obtain a router that is WPS enabled.
- Ensure your computer or laptop is connected to the network to which you intend to link the Deskjet 2600 printer.
- Pushbutton method: Long press the Wireless button that is located on your printer. Hold the button for three seconds to enable the WPS Pushbutton mode.
- The Wireless light on the printer starts blinking. Now go to your wireless access point and then press the WPS button on it.
- Do not proceed for approximately two seconds. If the fprinter links successfully, the blue Wireless light remains On but stops flashing.
- PIN method : Print the network configuration page by pressing the Wireless and Information buttons at the same time on your HP printer.
- Now find the WPS PIN on the configuration page. Press and hold the Wireless option on the operation panel of your printer for more than three seconds.
- The Wireless light on the Deskjet 2600 printer begins to blink.
- Open the Configuration Utility page for your wireless access point and type the WPS PIN on it.
- Wait for approximately two to three minutes. After the printer gets connected to the network, perform any of the operations such as scanning or printing, Click Here for WiFi Direct Setup.