HP DESKJET 2600 NOT PRINTING
You expect your HP DeskJet 2600 printer to print properly. But, when it does not print properly or delivers poor print quality, you’ll not know what should be done. Now, you have a quick fix for Hp Deskjet 2600 Not Printing issue.
Resolving the HP DeskJet 2600 printing problem
- Initially, you need to check whether the printer is turned on. If the printer is not turned on, you cannot expect the printing operation from your printer. Always ensure that the supplied power cord is properly connected at both ends. If it is not connected, disconnect the power cord and reconnect it.
- Secondly, check whether the printer is set as the default one. It might help your printer to produce good print quality.
Setting the HP DeskJet 2600 printer as default:
- On your Windows computer, go to Control Panel.
- Select the Hardware and Sounds option.
- Navigate to the Devices and Printers section.
- In that section, locate and right-click the printer icon.
- Select Set as default printer.
By reinstalling the printer driver, you’ll be able to fix the not printing problem. Don’t know how to uninstall the printer driver? It is simple.
- On your Windows computer, just navigate to the All Programs section.
- In that section, you need to select the printer driver that you want to delete and then click Uninstall. The printer driver will be uninstalled automatically.
- After uninstalling the printer driver, you need to download the latest printer software from the official hp-officejet-5255-not-printing-2/ website. Here’s how to do it.
- Using the default web browser, go to the official HP website.
- Enter the product name in the search bar and then click Search.
- Select the Software and Drivers tab.
- Choose the appropriate OS.
- Finally, click Downloadnext to the required driver.
You need to reset the printer and make sure that the printing problem is resolved or not. Do you want to reset the printer? Just look at this section.
- With the HP DeskJet 2600 printer turned on, you need to disconnect the power cord. Wait for at least 60 seconds.
- Continue to reconnect the power cord and resume the printing.
That’s it. You’ve now seen how to resolve the HP Deskjet 2600 Not Printing problem.